Twenty four~

I wanna hold you so close like a switchblade
I really mean that, I know you don't believe it

"Frank." Gerard said unto the phone when the dial tone stopped.

"Hey, baby boy." Frank said. "Are you okay? I love you." His mind was automatically going to the worst.

"I'm great, daddy, promise." Gerard said calming Franks nerves in an instant.

"Thank god, so whats up sugar?"

"Well I was wondering. . ." Gerard stated not sure how to put it. He was already much too embarrassed and shy as hell. "Well I wanted to try somthing that I thought you'd like."

Gerard couldn't see Frank's face through the phone but he was positive, judging by the silence, that it was full of confusion.

"Can you elaborate a bit more on that-"

"Nope." Gerard cut him off with a giggle. "Come over when you're ready." Gerard added looking over to his window to see that it was getting dark.

He would have to make sure that his father stayed asleep, if he was asleep that is. Mikey wasn't even home, he was with pete having some gay sleepover and even if he was home he would never cause them any trouble..

"Your dad?" Frank said like it was obvious.

"I'll handle it just get over here, please daddy" Gerard begged.

There was a sigh from Franks line and then some shuffling. "I'll be there soon. I'll call you when im outside you just tell me when I can come in."

"Okay. See you soon, daddy." Gerard said before hanging up the phone.

Now to deal with his father. Gerard slipped on some sweatpants and made his way down stairs in the direction of his fathers bedroom. The closer he got to the door the louder the snoring grew. Gerard peaked around the open door to see his father fast asleep with an expensive bottle of wine and an empty glass on his night stand. He'd definitely be alseep all night. Gerard stil closed the door quietly in fear of his father waking up by a noise from he and Frank.

Right when he closed the door his phone began to ring quite loudly from upstairs. Instead of going to get it he ran to the door and opened it excitedly.

"Gee, what the heck?" Frank said in a whisper thinking Gerard's father was awake. He turned his phone off that was in his hand causing the ringing from upstairs to also stop.

"He's alseep!" Gerard squealed jumping up and down in place because he was excited and had no idea what to do with his engery.

Frank chuckled and held out his arms for Gerard to jump in which he did. Gerard wraped his legs around Frank's waist tightly as they travled together upstairs.

"What was it that you wanted to try, sugar?" Frank asked not wanting to put Gerard down so instead he sat down on the bed with the boy still attached to him.

"Well I bought some thing's that I think you'll be interested in. I'll go get them!"Gerard scurried off to his closet leaving Frank even more confused.

What was he getting? Was it sexual? A dildo? Something kinky?

Gerard took off his clothes and got dressed in what pete got him. he paired eveything with some lacy white panties that he was sure he had never worn. They were pretty and soft and had a little bow in the center. As Gerard turned to look in the mirror he relized how wonderful this outfit looked. He looked completely angelic with the flowy sheer fabric and the coordinating lace making him look soft and delicate. He had nothing to worry about but somehow he still felt incredibly nervous to let Frank see him this way. His mind always seemed to be working against him.