Chapter five~

I don't feel much pain
Got a knife in my back and a bullet in my brain
I'm clinically insane
Walking home alone I see faces in the rain

Frank watched Gerards aditude perk up after he assured him that he would be going to his house. His posture straighten up and his hips swayed from side to side as he walked.

Gerard giggled at Frank. "What?" He asked walking backwards to face Frank.

Frank smilled shrugging with his hands in his pockets."You just look so happy."

"Well I am thanks to you." Gerards chirped.

Frank smilled at the boy bouncing around him as they walked. His white skirt twirled around his milky thighs of the same color hypnotizingly. Frank stared at the way his dark ebony locks gently graced his delicate cheekbones.

The way he carried himself was worth studying, And frank did. The way he would toy with his sleeves when he got nervous, or the way he would use his hands to talk when he was feeling confident. At some moments Frank would find himself in a trance staring at the gorgeous boy that he could call his freind. Frank didn't like using the word 'staring' though. It sounded creepy and inappropriate. What Frank did, in his own mind at least was admire. He admired the boy and all of his imperfections as society would mark them. In society's eyes Gerard was far from perfect. He wore dresses, he kissed boys. He was the perfect target for the small minded fucks at school.

"Fag"

"Mistake"

"Useless"

"Fat ass"

Gerard had heard them all. He believed most of them because that's what was drilled into his head day by day for years. His fragile mind was molded like play-dough to believe such awful things about himself.

But as they walked down the pavement. Frank could only see pure perfection walking beside him.

❥ ❥ ❥

"You have a nice house." Gerard commented when they entered. He smilled and skipped into the living room, his skirt twirling around him.

Frank's house was obviously much smaller that Gerard's mansion. Gerard didn't seem to mind me though. He's looked around at all the photographs of Frank's family. Gerard looked curiously at the photos of Frank, and the two unknown others.

"Your parents?" Gerard asked, his finger gracing over the glass of the frame.

"Um... Yeah." Frank said deciding not to tell Gerard about how him mother was no longer living. It would put a damper on both of their attitudes and they didn't need that.

Frank walked over to the window and listened to the car slowly pulling up onto the drive way. Frank sighed and unlocked the door walking back towards Gerard with a smile.

A few seconds later there was a jingle of keys from outside and the door opened. Gerard automatically turned around and she stared at the door with curious kitten-like eyes.

A large man with a ironed collared shirt and pants creased to perfection.

He sat the keys on the table near the door and looked up at Frank.