Twenty Two~

Bert: you're mine
read at: 3:12 a.m.

Bert: i dont give a flying fuck what Frank says.
read at: 3:12 a.m.

Bert: he ain't shit. You ain't shit. what kind of fucked up relationship do you have?
read at: 3:13 a.m.

Bert: oh yeah and you sound fucking retarded with that Daddy shit. Imma beat that outta you if i got to.
read at: 3:13 a.m.

...

Bert: i didn't mean it baby
read at: 5:09 a.m.

Bert: fuck, i care about you so much gee
read at: 5:09 a.m.

Bert: i was upset.
read at: 5:09 a.m.

Bert: you know i was crying when i sent thoes? I miss my mom gee... please forgive me.
read at: 5:10 a.m.

Bert: im sorry.
read at: 5:10 a.m.

gee is typing...

Gee: i know. its okay. go to bed.

Bert: okay.
sent at: 5:11 a.m.

Bert: i think i love you.
sent at: 5:11 a.m.

❥❥❥

Gerard didn't check his phone the last two times it vibrated. He was too busy crying. He did that alot nowadays. You would think that Bert's words would wear off by now and lose meaning, but no. Each and every one of them Gerard read over and over and over. . .

He turned his phone off that night after texting a simple. "gn. love you." to Frank who replied back with nothing because it was five a.m. and he was asleep. Gerard didn't fall asleep though. He sat in his bed staring up at nothing for hours until it was time for school he got up, got dressed, and grabbed the photo that was now in a little frame. The photos that started eveything.

Frankie: Goodmorning, love. i hope you slept wonderfully. xo

Frankie: make sure you bring the pictures today okay? xo

Gee: thanks, ive got them. I love you. so much.

Gerard sent the messgae and threw his phone on his bed. He walked over to his full body mirror and twirled a bit. Instead of a skirt he was wearing some highwaisted shorts with a yellow sweaters, some cute socks and his Doc Martans that he loved. He felt cute and confident for a change as he put in one hair clip above where his hair tucked behind his hair.

He smiled at his reflection but he noticed something didn't look right. He looked different. His happiness looked flawed. He just looked tired. Maybe he was?

He stayed staring at himself for a second as his smile fell slowly. he lucked his lips and turned from the mirror and grabed his bag.

❥❥❥

"Gee!" Dallon yelled exitedly from across the hall. He was talking to Brendon and the kid who's name was probably Ryan?

"Hey, Dall." Gerard said hugging the taller boy. Dallon kept his hands respectably high on Gee's waist and placed a quick kiss on the top of his head, one that no one could see. It was just for Gerard and they both knew what it was for.

"Thanks." Gee whispred.

Dallon nodded and pulled Gerard back to look him in the face. Dallon wasnt usually serious so it alarmed Gerard when no goofy smile was present on his face.

"Gee, if Bert is hurting you please tell me. I can make it stop. I'll tell Brendon! He will end him." Dallon said.

He had noticed the marks on Gerard that were obviously not self-inflicted.