This is Gospel

Living in the foster care system is tough, especially as a 13 year old. You've already grown up, you're rebellious, and basically everyone else would rather handle an infant that hasn't been touched with the thoughts of why they're here. Whether it's on earth in general or in the adoption facility in which he or she was placed. They are innocent and no parent wants to deal with the traumatic experiences that child had experienced before. Whether it's an awkward thing to talk about or they don't want to deal with the several problems that child has. With all do respect, it's not the child's fault why they are who they are. It's their parents or whoever fucked them up's fault because they didn't think about what might happen to their child if they did this. They're selfish. Sympathy is another variable in the big equation of what child the parents should pick. How tragic is their backstory? Do they deserve what happen to them? People like this just want the easy way out, so they don't have to deal with the kid's problems. Again.. selfish.

Some people aren't like that though.

Those people look at that child and go, "we'll help them no matter how bad it was for them." "We'll treat them better than they were before, we'll be the better parents." "No matter how bad things might get for them in the future, we will help them. We will love them and we'll cherish them forever. We won't take them for granted."

My forever family, whoever will adopt me and get me out of this god-forsaken system. With the hope that I have near to nothing left of, I hope they are like those people. The people who care enough to deal with my shit problems.