Character Answers

the fact that this is going to be the last chapter of this book is very depressing,, like y'all I've been used to writing this book since MARCH and it's NOVEMBER like holy shit

anyway here are your answers :))

~Brendon

Q: Why are you so amazing?

A: Aw thank you darlin' but I'd like to think that I surround myself with good people to make me as good as a person I could be

Q: How are you so perfect?

A: You guys are making me blush! But to answer your question I'm not that perfect, no one is perfect; we all have our flaws.

~Pete

Q: What made you like Brooklyn other than the fact that you guys have the same birthday?

A: Brooklyn and I having the same birthday is just one of the many things we have in common. We are both really competitive, we love to mess around with each other and overall we have similar likings. When she started crying about her past and how she was having trouble with her inner demons was when I saw some of myself in her since I myself have had those problems. Plus, she loves pizza and that's the real deal breaker.

~Brooklyn's Mom

Q: Are you happy for Brooklyn?

A: Of course I am! She has been through so much and she deserves to be happy, especially with Brendon and Sarah. I'm glad she's moved on from the past and that she's finally moving forward with her life. That's all a mother could want for her child.
Also, if you guys want to know a little secret, I used to love Panic! when I was alive. I went to one of their concerts back in 2006!

~Grace and Zoey

Q: What is your goddamn issue why the hell did you beat her up?

A: We just wanted to see Brendon and she wouldn't let us. Maybe if we were to knock some sense into her she would let us. Besides, she was being a bitch anyways she deserved a good punch.

~Jodie

Q: What made you think Brendon and Sarah would be the perf family for Brooklyn?

A: Well, I already have met Brendon before a few years ago when him and his buddies got too drunk and I had to drive them back to their hotel. But other than that, I don't live under a rock. I already knew who Brendon/Panic! At The Disco was and I knew that he and his wife were good people.

~The Author (me)

Q: Why are you such a good writer sksks

A: Lmao I'm not that good of a writer but thank you that literally means the world to me. Thank you for believing in me uwu ❤️

~

That's it my dudes, it's finally over. I can finally call this book completed. It's been one hell of a ride and holy shit was it wild.

Two things before this ends.

One, HOLY SHIT WE HIT 5K READS OMFG!!! YALL THAT'S AMAZING I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH IM SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY AND THANKFUL. AHH I LOVE YOU GUYS SM ❤️

Two, I'm starting a new book. It's very different from this book. It's a Supernatural X P!ATD and I really think you guys will enjoy it. Especially if you guys like the show Supernatural, loved the dark twist of this book, and you love the MV LA Devotee because that's what this book is based on.

Here's the book cover:

Isn't it so freaking cool!? Anyways, I haven't started writing it yet since I'm in the early stages of the book but it'll be out once I write the first few chapters,, watch my message board for updates if you want to read it :))

So that's it my friends, it's over. Again, thank you guys for reading and for being with me until the end. You guys are truly the best.

Thanks for reading my fellow bad bitches, stay bad xx
~brick