Chapter 15: Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster

So I'm finally off of fucking bed rest, thank god. That week and a half was absolute torcher. I can finally get out of the tour bus and do stuff with the band. Actually live.

So just a little update on time and place. It's July 1st, a little over than two thirds of the tour. And right now we are in Columbus, Ohio. Fun times.

I wake up with the rest of the band and start to get ready. It's about eleven o'clock before we leave the tour bus and head out to lunch. We all eat for more than an hour and head back to the venue just in time for soundcheck.

(I'm to lazy to write any extra stuff so here's a little time skip to right before the show which is 5 o'clock)

Panic! starts getting ready in their dressing room. I sit on the couch messing with my phone and waiting to go to the stage with them.

I know that I've seen almost all of the concerts on this tour but I still get really excited about seeing them. That's one of the things that I hated about being stuck on that tour bus. It's that I couldn't watch the concerts. Something about how I may get really tired or how I may get hurt again... I'm not really sure but one thing I do know is that I really hate doctors.

Finally, Brendon and the rest of the band have their suits on. I look over from my screen to see that they are just about to leave. My blank expression turns to one of excitement and quickly I turn off my phone. I practically jump up from the couch, ready to follow them as we leave the dressing room. I come up from behind before Brendon stops me. My grin falls and is replaced with a look of confusion as he backs me up and shuts the door behind him. Leaving us the only two people in here.

"What are you doing?" I ask Brendon with my eyes brows furrowed together.

"I really hate to do this but.. um," he huffs and looks away from me, running his hands through his hair. "I don't think it's a really good idea for you to go out to the concert."

"But, why?" I ask even more confused. Doesn't he understand how much this means for me to go out there. To not be stuck in a room all by myself while other people are having fun.

"Because... because I don't want you to get hurt again." He gives me a look of pity.

Is he serious right now?

"I won't get hurt." I assure him, shaking my head. "I promise."

"I know, but, I just don't trust other people okay?" He scans my face waiting for my answer.

"Um, no, not okay." I say harshly, my confusion quickly turning into anger. "I don't understand why I can't go out there. The doctor said that I'm off bedrest and that I'm okay. I should be able to go out there!"

"I-I know but for just this one concert stay in here, you don't have to go back to the tour bus but just stay in here." I can tell he's serious now but I don't care, I'm pretty fucking pissed.

"You know how much I wanted to see the concert tonight, please, if you love me let me go!" I yell, secretly hoping that reference will give me more of a chance of going.

"Haha very funny, but no. You stay in here, just for this concert and then after you can." He turns around and opens the door, going to leave.

"But—"

"Nope." And with that he closes the door behind him.

I stare at the door blinking and repeating what had happened in my head. I huff and go back to my original place on the couch laying down.

Is he fucking serious? He knows how much I hate this, being by myself with absolutely nothing to do. While everyone else has fun without me. This just proves that I'm a waste of space and that people don't want me here. I'm just some child that needs to be taken care of. No one actually cares it's just a chore that needs to be done.