Chapter 6: Panic! Meet The Press

"Brooklyn do you have all your stuff?!" Brendon calls from downstairs.

"Yeah, I'm almost done!" I yell, finishing stuffing my suitcase full of clothes. "I'll be down in a minute!"

"Alright, just hurry up we're about to leave!"

"Okay, okay," I say under my breath.

It's been a week since the party and right now we're leaving to go to the first concert of the tour which is in LA. Then we're getting on a tour bus to go to all the other concerts. Except the last one in which we will fly from Boston to Toronto and then fly back to LA because that will be the last concert. The tour is going to last about a month and a half long so hopefully I packed enough clothes to at least get me through two weeks of them not getting washed. Brendon said that I should pack lightly, so I didn't want to pack too many clothes and my suitcase weigh fifty pounds.

Here's a little recap of what happened in the previous week after the party: Sarah and I went shopping at the mall and bought ALOT of clothes. We went into Hot Topic and I bought a Panic! At The Disco shirt because I thought it would be smart to support my dad's band while on tour and in general and a Fall Out Boy shirt because why the hell not.

Brendon took me on a little tour around Los Angeles because as soon I told him that I've never been here before, he was so astonished and he just HAD to give me a tour. Not that I minded a bit. We drove all around LA with the windows down, screaming to whatever song was on the radio. We were walking down the street after he had parked the car in some random parking lot, looking at all the street sights when a bunch of fangirls that had recognized Brendon started chasing after us. We ran like crazy trying to get away from them. We had ran so fast that they were so far behind us and soon gave up running. After that madness, we drove to a restaurant that was a little further away from where the fangirl fiasco happened just in case they kept following us after we ran. That was the most fun I've had in a while.

Throughout the week, we would either be outside swimming in the pool or inside watching movies. Once in a while maybe Spencer and Linda would come over or Zack would come over to drop off certain things and hang out for a bit. One time even Pete and Patrick came over, but Brendon and them were mostly talking about last minute tour stuff and what not. Besides that, things have been pretty good and words can not express how freaking excited I am for tour.

I finally get my suitcase zipped up and head out my bedroom door. I frantically check my pockets and look behind me to see if I have everything thing.

iPod? Check. Earbuds? Check. Charger? Check. Suitcase/Clothes? Check. My Pillow and my blankets? Check. I think I have everything.

I finally leave my room, close the door behind me and make my way down the stairs.

At the bottom of the stairs stands Brendon, leaning up against the wall looking at his phone. He then notices me, puts his phone in his back pocket and looks up at me.

"Got everything, B?" He asks, looking a little anxious.

I finally reach the bottom of the stairs and walk over to the front door. "Yep, I think I have everything." I smile at him.

"Alright, Let's go!" He says excitedly as we head out the door.

We both walk out of the house and outside is a black car sitting in the driveway. As I approach the car, the trunk pops open automatically. Then after setting all of my stuff inside and closing it, I walk around and get in the backseat meeting Sarah who already sits inside, looking at something on her phone. She glances up at me from her phone and smiles, "All set?" She asks.

"Mmhm," I nod, "I'm so excited!"

She giggles at my response, "I am too, but not as excited as Brendon. He's been waiting to preform since his last concert," she laughs.