Chapter 14: Turn Off The Lights

this is a filler so don't expect much (but still read please, thanks)

Being on bed rest sucks ass.

While everyone else goes and has fun, I'm stuck in my bunk on the tour bus. At first it was like "being by myself, sweet!" now it's more "what the hell do I do now?"

It's been 3 days after my little breakdown with Pete. He hasn't said anything about it to anyone (at least no one has confronted me about it anyways) so basically he's the only other person who knows the truth.

Well other than my dad I suppose.

I'm getting better, my sides don't hurt as much. The bruises are starting to heal and I can move around the tour bus without the pain always being there. But I'm still on bed rest. 2 more days until I can officially be off of it.

So now we are in Indianapolis, Indiana. The bands are at sound check right now and where am I? Still in the goddamn tour bus.

I just got out of the shower and put clean clothes on. At one point or another I had to stop wearing my pjs. I'm laying on the couch in the lounge while I read Wattpad. I've been doing this for the last few days so this is nothing new.

Suddenly, the tour bus door opens. I quickly get out of the app and look behind me to see who it is.

"Hey, how are you doing Brooklyn?" Brendon asks me. He smiles gently at me as he goes and lifts my feet up, sitting where they used to lay and resting them over his thighs.

"I'm doing good, I seem to feel better everyday so hopefully when I'm aloud to get off stupid bed rest I'll feel better." I cross my arms over my chest and look up at the ceiling.

"Aw," he says rubbing my leg that's closest to him. "I know how much you hate this, just 2 more days and you'll be fine."

"I know, it's just, sitting in here by myself with almost nothing to do is getting boring." I sit up and lay myself against the back of the couch. "The first 5 days were okay because all I did was sleep and I couldn't move at all but now that I feel better and can actually move, it just sucks not being able to go anywhere."

He nods and looks down at my legs draped across his lap. "I understand. I personally have never gone through something like this because I still do things the doctor tells me not to do anyways, but I know how hard this must be." He sympathizes.

"Yeah, it sucks ass." I laugh and he joins with me.

After the laughter ends, it's just silence. Both of us still in the same position. Brendon gently rubbing my one leg while he stares blankly ahead of him. I sit there staring at Brendon's shoulder, looking off into space.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Brendon yells suddenly, making me jump and fall back into my laying position. We sat in silence for 2 minutes so I did not expect him to break the silence that way.

"Oh shit, sorry." He puts his hand out and I grab it, pulling myself up into sitting position.

"It's alright, but what's your idea?" I ask.

"Well, I know Fall Out Boy have all the Star Wars movies and have a big ass tv in their tour bus. Maybe you can go over there and watch them." He says excited that he came up with an idea. He looks over at me with those big brown eyes of his, the excitement shining brightly in them.

"Yea, but I don't want to watch them by myself." My whole problem is that I don't want to be by myself.

"Well of coarse you don't have to watch them by yourself silly, whoever wants to watch can join." He smiles brightly. He lifts my legs up from his lap and gets up from the couch.