Chapter Two - Messages

I had been receiving an overwhelmingly large amount of messages from lots of people. First, a few of my old highschool and college friends. But once people started to recognize me from the picture, all kinds of random people were sending me all kinds of random messages. A few were kind, but the majority was hate, from jealous men and women. I was getting tired of all these messages.

I sighed, and deleted my instagram account, and other public social media. Too much hate is not good for the mental health, and to be honest I was already in a bad place after Buck.

Lizzie peeked into the room and frowned.

"Are you doing ok?" She asked. I looked up, and realized I had been crying.

"No, I guess not," I laughed. "First Buck gets fucking shot, this asshole hunter tries to tell me he thought my dog was a fucking deer, and now all this stupid shit coming from nowhere, because someone accidentally sat next to me?? So if I accidently sit with someone I'm dating them? Fuck sakes," I tossed my phone at the wall without thinking, and it fell down, broken. Lizzie came over to me and just wrapped her arms around me.

"You're ok. I'm here. Just let it all out," She whispered into my ear. And I did. I bawled in her arms. Everything came out. "You don't deserve any of this,"

"I can't. I can't do this. Everyone is so angry at me, for no reason. I didn't even do anything. People are so awful, Lizzie. I didn't want this," I sobbed. She calmingly rubbed my back, and played with my hair, while whispering reassurance into my ear. It worked, and eventually I was able to stop crying so hard. "Why are people so mean for no reason?"

"Jealously. Anger. All kinds of stuff. I think they're jealous of the fact that Jensen sat next to you, even accidently, and the fact that you're getting so popular from it suddenly," She said, looking into space. "Hey, what's for lunch?" She said suddenly, looking excitedly at me with her light blue eyes. I sighed, wiping my eyes and smiling at her.

"I don't know. Go run to that bakery down the street or something. I know how much you love your baked goods, goof. And don't eat so much, you'll end up looking like me," I said, handing her some money. She grinned, and ran out the door. I laughed, looking at the money still in my hand. She quickly ran in and grabbed it, then continued running, probably all the way down the stairs to the bakery down the street.

I took what she said to heart, and felt a bit better. Since my social medias were deleted, and my phone broken anyways, everything would most likely die down soon, and I would end up another person on the street, forgettable, and blending in perfectly.