Chapter Seventeen - Chinese food and drama

"Chinese food! I want noodles!" I squealed.

"If you insist, I'll go order," He hummed back, standing up. I had pretty much forgot that I was in a celebrities house, and he basically made me move in. I wasn't even in nice clothing! Just a baggy supernatural tee and some camo jogging pants.

I lifted the blanket that was strewn on his couch and wrapped it around myself, breathing in his smell. He smelled... Like home.

I couldn't resist smiling as I held the blanket close, remembering all he had done for me.

"Miss me that much?" He laughed, the sound of his voice making me feel warm inside.

"Always," I said back. "I always miss you when you're gone,"

"Well, why don't we watch some TV while we eat? The food should be here pretty soon. Told him I'd tip him extra if he showed up fast,"

"You can't do that! He could be arrested for speeding or something! Then I wouldn't get my noodles," I pouted at him.

"Don't worry, Jennifer, you're going to get your noodles," He assured me, the doorbell ringing a few seconds after. "I'll be right back,"

As he went to get the food, I got bored and decided to message Lizzie, curious as to what happened to the checks for Natalie.

"This is seriously your replacement for me?" I heard a womans voice from the entry hall, and snapped my head to look. "You're better off single, Jensen darling,"