Chapter Nine - A barfy kiss

His warm hand holding back my hair, as I awkwardly continued to barf, his other hand patting my back, reassuringly.

"Do you actually..." I began, the puking stopping, at least for a bit. "Mean it? Cooking for me? I can't cook,"

"If that's what you want," He laughed, a really nice laugh, and I flushed the toilet and closed it.

"You know," Slowly turning around, and standing up, his hands moving back to his sides as he mimics my moments. "It almost sounds like a date," I walked into my bedroom again.

"Well," He said, following me, "If you want it to be one, it can," He smirked at me, sitting on the bed as I did.

"Wait," I looked at him. "But you're famous or whatever, wouldn't your fans be mad?" I asked, my heart racing in my chest. "We both know how they act,"

"Jennifer, if my fans have a problem with me dating someone, I think that would be the real problem," He said, his green eyes looking deep into my blue eyes.

"FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA DON'T BE SCAREEEDDD!" Lizzie walked in, scream singing. "COME ON AND, KISSSS THE GIRLLLL,"

"Well, we can't disappoint her, can we?" Jensen says, leaning in slowly.

"YESS!" Lizzie cheered. "GET SOME NI!"

His warm lips pressed against mine, one hand on my thigh, another in the small of my back.

Slowly pulling away, he smirked at me, and my red face.

"You're so cute when you blush, you know," He winked.

"You really are something Jensen," I laughed. "But you're kind of gross," I walked back towards the bathroom.

"Gross?" He seemed genuinely confused.

"You kissing me after I puked, I haven't even brushed my teeth or even used mouthwash!" I fake gagged, and took out my toothbrush.

"Hey, actors have to improvise all the time. That certainly wasn't the worst kiss I've had,"

"But not the best either?" I teased, and continued cleaning my teeth, before rinsing and spitting.

"No, maybe next one will be though," He grinned. I looked at him for any hint of pulling a cruel prank, but all I could see was honesty, some blush, and the cutest dimples I've ever seen.