Chapter Twenty-Five - Beer Battered

I stood in front of the La Senza in the mall, Jensen beside me. My ball cap couldn't hide my embarrassment.

"It's just undergarments. Then some clothes. It's whatever," Jensen tried to reassure me.

"I suppose, but I don't have much money anyways, maybe we should come back some other tim-"

"Nope. My girlfriend has free reign on my card, unless you steal it from me of course," His finger rested on my lip, silencing me.

"Why do I have to wear the ball cap anyways? You're the more famous one," I asked.

"I just thought it would look cute on you. And I was right!" He confessed. "Lets just go, okay?"

"Fine," I pouted, and marched into the shop.

I glanced around at the options, and spotted a garment on one of the mannequins.

It was made up of thin leather straps, which were adjustable, and one thin strap ran between the legs. Some straps also wrapped around and between the cleavage. I blushed at the thought of wearing it, but grabbed one, tucking it between two bras I had already choosen.

I meandered around for a little longer and then settled with 6 normal bras, 6 panties, 2 thongs, and the special surprise that I planned on showing Jensen later.

After he paid, and I thanked him with a hug, we walked together to the food court.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Surprise me," I sighed. My feet were sore from walking.

"Gotcha," He walked away to one of the food stalls. My mind wandered back to the lingerie I purchase, though I suppose technically Jensen bought it. When he placed some beer-battered fish in front of me, my brain was finally pulled back from my thoughts.

"Fish!" My stomach grumbled as I excitedly noticed what exactly it was. "Thank you!"

"Gotta feed the beast," He laughed. "I was expecting disappointment that it wasn't ramen,"

"Funny," I glared, cutting my fish. "I do eat other food,"

The fish practically melted in my mouth. I could feel Jensen watching me eat, but with all the recent stress, it felt like the end of a long storm.

A/N: Does anyone want a scene with the... Special garment? Or should I leave the story at least a little sfw.