Chapter Eight - A nightmare

I sat up. I had fallen asleep I suppose. I was snuggled up against who I had assumed was my roommate.

"Lizzie?" I whispered. "What time is if exactly?"

"First time I've been mistaken for a woman, I'm flattered," Said a masculine, husky voice. As I woke up more I noticed I was on top of him, my legs wrapped around his, his hand on my back. One of my arms was under him, the second was on his chest.

"Wait, Jensen??" My eyes widened, and my face turned redder than I was sure possible.

"I don't remember much... You had brought me food and medicine and then..."

"I guess you took a bit too much medicine, you passed right out," He stifled a laugh.

"I am soo sorry," I pouted. "I sleep snuggle, Lizzie was pretty used to it but I guess I forgot you weren't her,"

"I'm heartbroken!" He acted all dramatic. "Hey, I forgot to ask, I was going to message you on Instagram but it looks like your accounts been deactivated?" He questioned.

"After what your fans did from that accident with you sitting next to me, I didn't really feel comfortable being on social media. I'm pretty sure some people ended up doxxing me too, christ these mega fans are crazy,"

"I'm really sorry," He said, sincerely.

"Its not like it was your fault," I awkwardly smiled. "So no reason to apologize I guess,"

"That's not true," He looked quite dejected suddenly. "It was my fault. For selfish reasons,"

"Explain then," I looked at him. "I don't... I don't really understand what you mean by that,"

"Well," He took a deep breath. "I was just getting a to-go order of coffee, as I tend to. I love my fans but I do love personal time as well so I don't tend to do sit downs at restaurants and cafès," He explained. "But then, I just saw you. You looked so... genuine. Your hair was frizzy still, and you had no makeup on. You clearly hadn't had much sleep and had clearly already had a bad day but, you looked perfect,"

"You... What?" I stumbled over my words, us now sitting up on the edge of my bed beside eachother.

"I sat beside you on purpose. I wanted to see you closer. I..." He looked at me with complete sincerity. "I knew someone would take a picture of a celebrity sitting next to a normal person, and I wanted them to so I'd have an excuse to see you again."

"You expect me to believe that?" I looked at him. "You're famous and beautiful, Jensen. You could get anyone you wanted," My eyes trailed from him to the floor. "As you said. I'm just a normal person. No way you would go through such effort for someone with such a minimal influence and impact on the world,"

"I didn't know that my fans would behave so cruel, but I am being genuine. Even celebrities get crushes on people. And I suppose I took advantage of my fame, and your trust,"

"I like to think I know who you are, you know. So I don't think you exactly took advantage of your fame, but used it to a personal advantage and didn't get the output you initially expected. Being a celebrity means a lot has to be different for you, including dating. You didn't do the best you could have, but I think for the situation and being put on the spot you did ok," I told him.

As he was about to say something, I felt bile rising in my throat and almost tripped running to the bathroom attached to my bedroom.

I puked, and sighed, sitting on the cold laminate flooring.

"I'm sorry, that definitely makes me less attractive," I snickered.

"Oh no, a woman with bodily fluids. What ever will I do!?" He laughed back. "What made you said?"

"I don't know how to cook chicken all the way apparently," I admitted. "I was just fat and hungry in the moment and didn't really think about it.

"Maybe I should cook for you then," He laughed, as I felt his rough, but soft hands push hair from my face and hold it back for me.