Chapter Four - Month

It was about a month since Jensen had accidently sat next to me, but everyone was still freaking out, which was the opposite of what I had been hoping.

As I was thinking about everything to myself, I felt my cheap new phone vibrate in my hands. It was Lizzie, shocker. She was in my room and was too lazy to come out and actually speak, but I couldn't be too mad. I did the same thing.

Foodie: u wanna go 2 tha cafe that u saw j in 4evr ago?

I laughed at her text and rolled my eyes. The fact that she would remember that and not the actual cafè name was definitely very Lizzie.

"Lets go Liz!" I shouted cheerfully at her. Even if Jensen was there, which was highly unlikely anyways, he probably would have forgotten me. I was very forgettable. I think my own mother forgot me several times, so it would be expected.

"FOOD! AND JENSEN TOO MAYBE! WHAT IF ORLANDO IS THERE TOO! WE CAN HANG OUT WITH OUR FUTURE HUSBANDS!" She was excitedly shouting while grabbing her stuff.

"I thought you wanted to marry Ross? And Dylan... And Jensen would never be my future husband. I think he has standards." I sighed.

"I'LL MARRY ALL OF THEM AND MAKE THEM COOK FOR ME!" Lizzie exclaimed, running out the door with me close behind. How did this girl have so much energy? This is some supernatural stuff.

I walking behind her, dragging my feet. I definitely hating walking around the apartment, but I knew I needed the exercise.

As we neared the Cafè, I could feel my heart racing. What if he was there? I screamed internally, and continued trying to match my roomates pace. I sat at a table in the back of the quaint cafè with Lizzie. It was mostly hidden, but from where I was sitting, if someone walked in the door, they would see me and I would see them. Probably my least favourite part.. Lizzie ordered a ham & cheese sandwich and a hot chocolate, and I ordered a chocolate chip muffin, and a French vanilla. I didn't sleep well and needed some caffeine. Lizzie finished her food quickly, while I savoured every single bite of my muffin. As I watched her stare at my food, I broke a little piece and watched her practically inhale it. She then looked at her phone and glanced at me, then quickly ran out with all her stuff. I was half expecting her to trip, but she is quite nimble. I couldn't see where she was going, but I bet it had something to do with one of her so called future husbands. I decided to continue eating by myself, since I had nothing better to do.

After finishing my food, I decided to wait for Lizzie to return, and take a nap. I fell asleep easily because I had been having trouble sleeping since Jensen had accidently sat next to me. It was one little mistake and yet... It had affected lots of people. Emotionally at least. Especially me with all the chaos all over the internet.

"You look familiar," Said a male voice, that sounded familiar. I groggily looked up at the man and my heart jumped out of my chest. It was him. Jensen. He really did have fanfiction green eyes. My face flushed immediately at the fact that he had remembered me.

"O-Oh! Hi..." I awkwardly said, fidgeting with my fingers. I stared down at the table in embarrassment, my face turning red. I heard him walk around the table and sit... Right... Next... To... Me...

"Are you okay?" He asked, out of the corner of my eye I could see he looked kind of concerned. I nodded.

"I'm fine," I told him. I was definitely lying. I heard him laugh. He had such a wonderful laugh, I could listen to it all day.

"Seriously? From what I know, 'I'm fine' is normally the universal code for 'I'm not fine'," He replied. "I certainly know about acting differently from how you feel,"

"I'm soo awkward..." I whispered to myself, forgetting he was right beside me instead of across from me, planting my face in my hands.

"You're not that awkward. I don't bite," He said. My face got redder, if possible. I'd let you bite me I thought to myself.

"Maybe I should go... I don't want to bother you." I muttered. He shook his head.

"You should stay," He cooed. "I haven't even really gotten to see your face, and I have nothing to do today." Jensen told me, grabbing my chin, and turning my face towards his. I saw him smirking a little at my red face. He's so hot! Ugh. He probably thinks I'm just like everyone else. Which I am... I thought to myself.

"I-I... Uhm... Sorry..." I was stumbling over my words, and turned away. He made me so nervous.

"What's wrong?" He questioned, cocking his head to the side and looking at me, almost concerned.

"I'm sorry... H-Hey, you don't even know my name! I'm Jennifer," I told him, trying to change the subject.

"Cool. You know my name," He said. "I need to think of a nickname for ya now," Jensen laughed again.

"You really don't have to..." I responded.

"How about I call you... Later?" He winked at me. I nodded and wrote down my number, blushing again.

"So... Talk later then. Bye Jen," He said and walked off. I finished my cold coffee, and waited for Lizzie a little longer. I was practically frozen in my seat. Was I asleep still? This is the sort of thing that only happened in cheesy fanfictions and bad movies.

Lizzie was back after 10 minutes. I grinned at her and she grinned back.

"What's got you in such a good mood, Liz?" I asked her.

"I SAW DYLAN! AND HE WAS HERE!!! I TOUCHED HIS BUTT AND RAN AWAY BUT THEN I STALKED HIM!!" She squealed. She was so excited. "What about you, Ni?"

"Jensen was here!" I told Lizzie. "Or perhaps I just had the best dream I ever had. He asked to call me later? Oh jeez," I blushed.

"See, I told you he's your future husband," She smirked.

"He probably just wants to apologize about the accident you know. Clear things up with me and then his fans. He's literally famous. Untouchable. At the most he's asking for my number to take me for a show to clarify live or something," I sighed. The thought of something like that happening was crazy, but since moving here I suppose everything else has been pretty crazy.