Chapter Twenty-One - Concussion

After the phone call, I couldn't move.
Or maybe I just didn't want to.
I wasn't sure.

My hand was still holding the phone up near my ear, shaking, to the point that it hurt.

My eyes started watering, and I collapsed in the large bed, gripping the dark blue sheets. My body was shaking uncontrollably now, not just my arm, and my phone was on the bed beside me.

I tried to call out for Jensen, but my voice was too scratchy, I wouldn't be surprised if it left even the area around the bed.

It seemed I was wrong, as Jensen almost ran into the room.

"Jennifer? What happened?" He walked over to the bed, climbing up and holding me in his arms, attempting to stop my shaking.

"It... It's all..." I sniffled. "It's all my fault... That I lost the apart... Apartment..."

"No," He lifted my chin with one hand, and wiped my eyes with the other. "There's no way it was your fault."

"I gave Lizzie the cheques... I always give her the junk mail to toss..." I pulled myself back into his chest. "I shouldn't have done that. I should have just done it myself..."

"She should have looked. There's nothing in this world that could convince me you were wrong,"

"Thank you," I mumbled, my eyes slowly closing finally. "Good night..."

"Goodnight, Jen," He slowly moved me so I was just lying on the bed, and he walked back to the couch.

~Time skip brought to you by ramen~

Jensens POV

I woke up hearing a loud crash from my bedroom, where Jennifer was sleeping. I ran in, my eyes widening when I saw what caused the noise.

She had fallen off the bed and hit her head, pretty badly, most likely getting a concussion. Her head was bleeding, though I couldn't see the severity of the wound.

The nightstand had fallen on top of her as well, so I went to lift that first. She was still wearing her supernatural shirt and camo pants, so I could see mild bruising on her arm, and because when she fell from the bed her shirt lifted, I could see more bruising on her stomach area as well, where the rest of the impact from the nightstand was.

After lifting the nightstand, I picked her up carefully, taking off my shirt and wrapping it around her head to attempt to stop the bleeding.

I walked out of the house and into the garage, where I started my car and made my way to the hospital.