Chapter Fourteen - Girlfriend?

Jensen walked out of the private room, and stood beside in the public area.

"Excuse me everyone, I would like to say a few words," He began. The cafè went silent.

"Everyone, this is Jennifer... She has been having a really hard time since someone uploaded that photo of us, and so, to make you all stop questioning everything, I have one question," He turned to me and I could feel anxiety rising in me.

"Jennifer... Will you be my girlfriend? I know this is fast, but I just can't wait any longer," He smiled at me, and my mouth dropped open.

"Jensen... I..." I fumbled over my words, and my brain went fuzzy. People were staring at us, and the longer I waited to respond the more confused and concerned Jensen looked. "Okay," I said. It probably wasn't quite the answer he expected or wanted, but he seemed at least somewhat relieved. The cafè patrons began chatting amongst themselves, and Jensen grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the cafè.

"For the sake of both me and my feeble heart, please never do that again," I sighed. "You're going to kill me,"

"Sorry, but once you became famous from all that publicity you accidentally got, I heard people talking about you, even a few people on set, after we hung out again, and, well, I got jealous," He blushed and looked away.

"Wait- jealous?" I laughed. "Damn, I must have hardcore game then huh," I put my hand on my chin.

"Oh yes," He laughed too, taking my hand and hailing a cab.

"Are you hailing a cab? Did I make you poor??"

"I thought it might be more comfortable for you, because it might be familiar,"

"I know I'm poor but you don't have to say it out loud, people might think you're my sugar daddy now," I laughed.

"I might as well be, with the places I'm going to take you," He smiled, as we got in the cab, and he told them the address. "I want to show you things that make me happy, and take you places I've never even been."

"Then I'll do the same. How do you feel about dumpster diving for bread?'