Chapter Eleven - In which they meet Ava

"I didn't talk about her the whole time!" Jensen glared at the girl, with soft brown eyes.

"You sure did," She hummed, and I noticed someone behind her giggling. Misha Collins.

"Misha Collins! Oh my God!" I squealed, in pure excitement. "Who is she though..?" I looked back at Jensen. "No offense to you of course!" I glanced back at her.

"Ava Choi, soon to be Ava Collins," He grinned.

"Oh! The camera lady that replaced that other dude at the filming set for supernatural!" I observed.

"You're so clever aren't you?" Jensen teased, his arms still around my waist, pulling me into him.

"Get a room you two," Misha snickered, his arm around Avas waist, resting on her hip.

We ordered coffee and snacks, planned another get together, and Jensen was walking me to the elevator to get to the apartment room when the manager at the front stopped us.

"I'm so sorry, Jennifer, I would have told you this morning, but you haven't paid rent in two months and I'm going to need to evict you and Lizzie. You guys have a couple days to get out. I'm really sorry," The manager, Natalie, her face crestfallen. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes and ran up the stairs and around a few corners so nobody would see or hear me.

I was heartbroken. I knew I had written checks and given them to Lizzie to bring down, I did pay.

I felt warm arms wrap around me, and I turned around and sobbed into Jensens chest. I was embarrassed to let him see me crying, but I needed his comfort.

He took off his jacket, and wrapped it around me, mumbling in my ear, "I will always be here. Nobody will ever change that,"

We fell asleep there. I woke up a few times, hearing people walking past and mumbling, but Jensen had covered his face, as well as mine.

Thousands of thoughts swelled in my mind. Was Natalie pretending she didn't get them to get more money? Did Lizzie steal it? No, I know they would never do that. After awhile the only thing on my mind was Jensen, his head on mine, also resting.

"Thanks, Jens,"