Chapter Ten - Jennifer's lover

Waking up to a violently ringing phone, I sighed, rubbing my eyes.

What happened last night?

Jensen had kissed me, and then we kind of made out after Lizzie left, and then he left, saying he'd call me in the morning...

"JENSEN!" I accidently screamed into the phone.

"Jesus, is someone killing you, or are you just that excited that I called you?" He questioned.

"Sorry..." I mumbled. "I got excited,"

"There's someone I want you to meet," He started. "Meet me at the Cafè, in 5," and the call was over.

"Was that your lover?" Lizzie peered in the room, holding a box of cookies.

"Hey! Those are mine!" I whined, trying to steal my cookies back, and managing quite easily, as Lizzie was actually quite short. Shoving a few in my mouth, I grabbed a red tank top and ripped jean shorts. "Jensen called. He wants me to meet someone. Maybe multiple someones?" I hummed, grabbing my bag.

"What if it's his parents!" Lizzie leaned on me.

"Gosh, that would be a bit soon, I don't even know what we are. We met forever ago, yes, but we barely see eachother," I sighed. "Have you seen a an actors schedule?"

"I've seen your texts. You text him a lot, Ni," She handed me my phone to put in my bag.

"I guess I do. It's a bad habit I guess," I shrugged. "Hey, could you grab my runners? I think I'll run there since its been awhile,"

"Got it! Be right back," Lizzie waltzed out.

I quickly went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, swished some mouthwash around my mouth, and smelled my breath.

"Got em!" Lizzie walked into the bathroom, lifting my feet and putting the shoes on me while I brushed my hair, and put on some light makeup.

"Thank you Lizzie!" I hugged her, grabbing my purse, and ran out the door, down the stairs.

As I ran through the front doors of my apartment, waving at Natalie on the way out, I grinned. The sky was slowly turning to winter weather, and the last of the leaves had fallen awhile ago, aside from the few hanging on, like me hanging onto my sense of normality.

Panting, I finally looked up, the cafè in front of me. I walked in and up to the owner, greeting him.

"Hey, Jennifer. They're waiting in the private room for you," He told me, pointing his thumb at the room.

"You guys have a private room? Oh, nevermind. Thanks!" I smirked and walked into the back, greeted by Jensens arms around me. "Did you miss me that much, Jensen?"

"Of course he did. He wouldn't stop talking about you," I heard a female voice giggle.

"Oh no, is this like an AA meeting for people hanging out with celebrities!?"