Chapter Twenty-Six - Clothing. Finally.

After eating, we finally decided I needed clothing.

"Where to first, princess?" Jensen asked, looking around, visibly confused at all the womans clothing stores and all the different clothing.

"I like garage..." I was thinking. "Maybe Ardenes?"

"Isn't that, like, teen clothing?"

"I am a petite baby," I smirked.

"My petite baby," He pulled me in for a hug.

"Not to be an ass, but I do think we should be fast. I would kill someone to go back home right now," I grinned, excited to try my present for Jensen.

"Oh, yes! Okay. Lets go," He grabbed my hand.

We looked around the rest of the mall, Jensen let me grab some cute shoes, and I got a reasonable amount of clothing.

As soon as we got home I flopped onto the couch, and Jensen sat beside me.

"Did you have fun?" He hummed, petting my hair.

"I am a shopping fiend. I can not wait to wear everything, but of course not at once,"

"Can I check the receipts? I want to see how much the sales saved."

"NO!" I blurted out. "Uhh... I got a surprise for you..."

"Oh?" He was now visibly excited and intrested.

"I can show you... if you'd like..." My face burned red, but I was glad it would be used rather quickly.

"Would I? I dunno, am I your loving boyfriend that bought my surprise?"

"Go wait in your bedroom, I'll be right out... in?" Quickly I grabbed the bag, and before I went into the bathroom to try and figure out the strappy... garment, he pulled me in, giving me the most passionate kiss I've ever felt, and then he walked to the room, smirking.