Chapter Fifteen - "The Cafè Scene"

I was lying on Jensen's lap on his couch, his hand resting under my neck. After the cafè scene, he drove me to his place.

I was facing his chest, warmth coming from his body. I glanced up at his face, a massive grin on his lips. He looked down at me, and I gently smiled back up at him. The hand under my neck lifted my head up, and he kissed my forehead, a gentle blush appearing on my face.

"What do you think?" Jensen smiled, pulling a phone out of his pocket.

"What's that?" I asked.

"A phone, dumbass." He laughed at my question.

"Well, obviously!" I huffed. "Why are you asking what I think?"

"It's your new phone," he smiled.

"I don't see my name on it, so clearly not," I laughed.

"Really? Because I got your name engraved on the back." He retorted, popping off the case and showing my name engraved on a rose gold backing.

"Oh, now you're just being cruel. How could I decline? " I laughed, taking the phone. "But you're making me feel more like a sugar baby than a girlfriend, Jensen."

"Well, you are sweet, and I'd like to give you a baby," He responded, pulling me into him and resting his chin on my neck.

"Jensen!" My eyes shot wide open. "How dare you be so bold?"

"Are we making a salad? You're as red as a tomato there, Jen,"