Chapter Five - Phone call

I was staring at my phone, waiting like an idiot for a celebrity to call me. Of course he wouldn't actually call me. This was probably just a cruel prank. I decided to go to bed, since I needed the rest.

I walked into my room. Lizzie was sprawled across the queen bed, and there was a bunch of crumbs around her. Thankfully they were on her side, unlike her. I pushed her feet off the my blankets and snuggled up like a human burrito. I could feel Lizzie chewing on my hair, dreaming of food most likely. I pulled my hair free of her mouth and rolled around.

As I was about to fall asleep, I heard my ringtone. I jumped out of bed, and grabbed my phone, walking out into the living room and answering it.

"What do you want! I was just about to fall asleep!" I whined.

"Sorry. I forgot to call you earlier," I heard the man on the other side respond.

"Wait- Jensen..?" I asked, now really embarrassed for shouting at him.

"Haha, you got me. Sorry for waking you," Jensen apologized.

"That's okay, I'm not that tired." I lied.

As we chatted a bit, Lizzie walked out of my room sleepily, and sat beside me on the couch.

"I'm gonna put you on speaker, my roommate wants to say hi.," I told Jensen.

"Jensen Ackles!?" Lizzie said, squeezing my arm in excitement. "Is that really you!!???!!??!"

"No, it's the president," He laughed. "Yeah, it's me,"

"SO COOL! JENNIFER YOU'RE AMAZING!" She hugged me proudly. Lizzie was like the weird younger sister that I've always wanted.

"Lizzie, you flatter me," I giggled at her behaviour.

"Hi Jensen! Jennifer loves you a lot and sta-" I put my hand over Lizzies mouth to shut her up, and shook my head at her.

"Oh, she loves me does she?" I could hear in his voice that he was amused.

"So much. She has pictures of you everywher-" I shut Lizzie up again.

"Lizzie, don't say that stuff so casually!" I whined at her. "You're going to make him block me!"

"But it's true!" She said, taking my phone from me and running down the hall to the kitchen. "JENNIFER AND JENSEN SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" She sang. I could hear Jensen laughing.

I chased after her, tripping over myself. "Lizzie!!" I whined. "You're going to kill me!"