Chapter Six - Backstory

Lizzie had eventually returned the phone to me, the call hung up. Sometimes I hated that girl, but she was the only friend I had anymore. You're probably expecting some tragic backstory but its honestly nothing like that.

Mum and Dad were happily married, Dad divorced Mum, Mum remarried, I hated the guy, so I saved up and eventually moved out. I was around the college age but I didn't have the money to go yet, since I have to pay rent. I met Lizzie when she appeared in my room. I thought I was being robbed so I ran down to the owner of the apartment who had informed me she found a roommate for me. I guess I had mentioned having trouble with rent before and Natalie decided to help out in a way. Anyways, I found her on my couch watching anime and eating all my food. She moved in a bit later because she couldn't pay her rent in full, seeing as she was wasting all her money on food and collectables, which is why she joined me in my room and we split rent. She has a giant AoT blanket on her side.

Anyways, after she hung up, she dragged me back to bed, and fell asleep after 5 hours of rolling around and talking about how "tenacious" Dylans butt was. It was amusing, but I was almost worried she would be arrested.

I hate to break it to everyone, but grabbing random peoples butts is technically assault. I would have to make sure to remind her in the morning. For now, I quickly sent Jensen a lengthy apology for my roomies behaviour.