Klay Thompson

"Well I can't believe that..." Olivia said and I cut her off. "OH MY GOD, IT WAS ONLY ONE TIME I CHEATED. CAN WE DROP IT?!" I yelled at her. "No we can't drop it! Do you expect our unborn child to drop it when they find out their dad cheated behind their mom's back! And that their mom has to work late night shifts in order to pay for their stuff! I don't think so!" She yelled. "Unborn child?" I ask, "yes unborn child, I'm pregnant Klay! But it doesn't matter now that you can have kids with that other woman!" She grabbed her stuff and walked down the stairs. I chased after her, "Olivia wait!" She continued to go. We walk outside and I grab her wrist, "let me go Klay, we're through" she got out of my grip and left my driveway.

2 years later
Olivia POV
I was at Ayesha's house talking to her til Glory ran to me.
Glory

"Mommy I wanna go play outside" She said

"Mommy I wanna go play outside" She said. As soon as we got up, Steph entered the kitchen, with Klay behind him. He looked at me and Glory then back at Steph. "C'mon Glory let's go play at Riley and Ryan's new play house" I picked her up and walked outside. The play house was big enough for the both of us to sit in. We stayed in their for hours and played with the fake tea pots til Klay walked in. He was fixing to say something til Glory interrupted him. "You wanna play tea party with me and mommy?" She asked and he nodded with a smile. The rest of the time Klay and Glory were laughing and talking. We played til Glory was eventually getting sleepy so I picked her up and walked out the play house. I was being followed by Klay, "Olivia can we please talk?" He asked and I turned around. "There's no need to talk, Klay" I said. "Yes there is, look I'm sorry for..." He said but I cut him off.
"There's no need to be sorry. I already forgave you when I saw that you and Glory were having a great time. Just like a real father would do with his daughter." I said as he looked shock. "That's your daughter" He said, "no...she's OUR daughter. This is Glory Taylor Thompson" I said. "Can I hold her?" He asked and I gave Glory to him. He cried and hugged both of us and went to his house. We got to his house and went to bed. We had Glory in the middle of the both of us holding Rocko in her small arms. The Thompson family has finally reunited.