Brandon Ingram

Izzy Ingram(6)

Izzy POVLos Angeles Lakers vs Golden State WarriorsI cheered as dad ran on to the court to sub in for the last minute

Izzy POV
Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors
I cheered as dad ran on to the court to sub in for the last minute. Grandma took me this game because she knew how much it meant for dad to finally play against the warriors. Before the game dad bought me a Lakers jersey with his number on it. He also wanted to take me out because it's my birthday.
Me: let's go dad!
I screamed at the top of my lungs. Dad, Kyle and Lonzo just smiled at me.

************************************

After the game
Brandon POV
I was walking around the gym looking for Izzy. Today's her birthday and I wanted to surprise her. She was talking to Zo, Jordan and Kyle.
Me: what're you guys talking about?

Izzy: nothing.
I raised my eyebrow and took her hand.
Me: I have birthday surprise for you.

Izzy: what is it?

Me: I can't tell or else it won't be a surprise anymore.
She huffed and crossed her arms across her chest. I got to the car and pulled out a black blindfold and covered her eyes. I put her in the backseat and drove to Adam's Garden. I got her out and led her inside where all our friends and family were.
Me: ok...3...2...1!
I unwrapped her blindfold.
Everyone: surprise!!!!
She laughed and hugged everyone. I went to sit down with Zo, Kyle, and Jordan while Izzy jumped with the other kids. Soon Izzy came up to me.
Izzy: dad I'm hungry.
I pulled her on to my lap.
Me: want some pizza?

Izzy: yes.
I cut out a slice of pizza and put it on her plate. Kyle and Lonzo were messing around with Izzy and trying to steal her pizza. As Kyle was reaching for it Izzy smacked his hand away.
Izzy: no!!!

Kyle: I can't have a little bit?

Izzy: no it's mine, get your own.
We all laughed at Izzy's comment. After Izzy finished her pizza, she fell asleep. The others started to leave and mom helped me clean.
Me: thanks mom.

Mom: no problem baby. It was very nice of you to do this for Izzy, she loved it. I'mma head home and you should too. I'll see you tomorrow, good night.

Me: good night Mom, thanks, love you too.
She walked out the door and I picked up Izzy and put her car seat. Once we got home I put Izzy into her pajamas and layed her down.
Me: goodnight iz, I love you baby girl.