Anthony Davis

Kayanne POV
"Mommy when are we leaving to daddy's game?" My 2 year old son asked.

"Did you put on your shoes?" I asked.

"Yes" he said.

"Ok let's go" I said.

I grab the car keys, pick up my babies, put them in the car and left to my boyfriend's game. We got there and went inside. Anthony was shooting the ball with DeMarcus. AJ runs on the court and straight to Anthony as I followed him while holding Luna.

"Daddy" AJ said.

"Hey lil man, where's mommy and sissy at?" Anthony said.

"I'm right here boo" I said.

"Hey baby" he said and kissed me then took Luna.

"Ewww" AJ said.

"You got that right lil man" DeMarcus said and they fist bump.

FYI DeMarcus is my older brother, I'm 23, Anthony is 25, and DeMarcus is 28. I'm the middle child. My dad, sister and brothers all love Anthony. I met Anthony when his sister invited me to a family barbeque. I brought along DeMarcus with me and I had a great time with his sister. At first Anthony hated me, but then when freshman year came we never left each other side. We became best friends, then boyfriend and girlfriend, then I find I'm pregnant while Anthony was with team USA. He was excited when he came back home to his surprise gift...9 months later out comes Anthony Marshon Davis Jr. We also have a 9 month old daughter named Luna Faith Davis. Now we're on the court having a family moment till the game was fixing to start.

"AJ how many points do you want me to score?" Anthony asked.

"Hmm I want you to score 50 points" AJ said.

"You got a deal" Anthony said.

Anthony hands me Luna and we went to our seats and watched the Pelicans face off against the Thunder. It was an intense game in the fourth quarter, both teams were tied 113-113. At the last few seconds they threw the ball to Anthony and he made a three. Everyone stood up and screamed including our family. The game ended and some people started walking out while others stayed in their seats. I talked to Anthony's parents for a bit, they're really cool. I turned back around to see the kids are gone.

"Luna?! AJ?!" I screamed.

Anthony's mom taps me on the shoulder and I look at her. She points to the middle of the court where AJ was standing on the court with a rose in his hands. I walk up to AJ.

"AJ honey where's your sister?" I asked.

"With daddy" he said.

They dim the lights and pointed the light towards Anthony. He was wearing a full suit, bouquet of pink flowers, and chocolate covered strawberries. He walks towards me as I was so confused.

"Anthony? Where's Luna?" I asked.

"She's with DeMarcus" he said.

He grabs the microphone and takes my hands.

"Kayanne Grace Cousins, you are the best girlfriend, the best mother, and the best daughter anyone could ever have. I respect and love you for everything you have done for me. You gave me love, attention, respect and most of all...our two beautiful angels AJ and Luna. You help through every loss and struggle." He said.

Anthony gets on his knees and looks me in the eyes.

"Anthony what're you doing?" I asked.

"Doing what I've always wanted to do since day one. Come her baby" He said.

Luna walks to Anthony with a tiny box in her hands.

"With that said Kayanne Cousins will you take the honor in becoming Mrs Anthony Davis?" He asked as he opened the box to see the most beautiful ring ever.

I was so excited but nervous. I looked around and everyone was chanting.

"SAY YES!" they screamed.

"Yes Anthony Marshon Davis I will marry you!" I said.

Everyone jumped out of their seats. Anthony gave me a great kiss and put the ring on my finger. AJ and Luna run up to us. I picked up AJ and Anthony picked up Luna.

"Did you kids know that daddy was going to propose?" I asked.

"Yes. Daddy took me and Luna to the store and he picked out the perfect ring." AJ said.

I hugged the three of them and kissed their forehead.

"I love this family so much, I'm blessed" I said.

"We love you too baby" Anthony said.