Blake Griffin

Natalie POVValentine's dayZoey and I are at the clippers game watching Blake play

Natalie POV
Valentine's day
Zoey and I are at the clippers game watching Blake play. We were able to get front row seats thanks to Blake. Chris passed the ball to Blake and made a deep 3.
Zoey: go Daddy!
Blake back at Zoey and smiled and blew her a kiss as she returned it. The jumbo Tron zoomed into Zoey's face.
Me: Zoey look up.
She looked at the jumbo Tron and blushed. She hid her face in the crook of my neck and I laughed and so did Blake. We returned our focus back on the court. Blake dribbled down the court and dunked it in front of us. He gave me and Zoey a kiss on the cheek and ran back on the court.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to the end of the game
We were waiting in the hallway for Blake to come out the locker room.
Zoey: mommy are we going to Daddy's press conference?

Me: yes we are, you excited?

Zoey: yes!!
Blake came out and picked up Zoey as we headed towards his press conference. We sat down and got ourselves situated in the seats. Zoey being the shy one tried hiding inside of Blake's jacket. Everyone awed at the sight in front of them.
Blake: don't be shy Zoey, it's gonna be ok.

Zoey: you promise?

Blake: I promise.
She turned around and looked at everyone.
Press: so how do you think you did in the game tonight against the Spurs.

Blake: um I don't know, Zoey how do you think I did tonight?

Zoey: great.

Me: I think he did terrific.

Press: so are you two a married couple?

Blake: not yet...but I can tell you this, she's not my girlfriend anymore.
I looked at him in confusion, is he really breaking up with me? Blake got up and got on one knee and pulled out a black box. Oh shit. I gasped and put my hands over my mouth as tears cane out.
Blake: Natalie Rose Gray, you are the most beautiful woman in the universe. The day I first saw you, I knew you were the one. I want spend the rest of my life with you and our daughter anywhere I go. So I ask you this, will you marry me?

Me: yes, yes, yes a million times yes.
He slid the ring on to my ring finger and I kissed him. Zoey jumped around smiling. Blake's family and my family came from behind the curtain with Valentine's stuff.
Me: Zoey you knew?

Zoey: yes.

Blake: I took her to the mall and helped me pick out the perfect ring. Thanks Zoey.
She smiled and jumped into his arms. My nephew and sister cane up to me.
Nick: congratulations aunt Natalie.

Dorris: congrats lil sis.
I smiled and hugged them both as we went to dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake POV
7 months later
12:45 am
It was the night of mine and Natalie's wedding. Everyone had left already. We were walking to the front door with Zoey sleeping in my arms. Natalie and I haven't moved in with each other yet but she does have some of her stuff in my house.
Me: I'll go put Zoey in bed while you go home and rest.

Natalie: ok thanks.
I kissed her goodnight and watched her as she left. I walk in the house and to Zoey's room. I put Zoey in her pajamas and layed her down. I kissed her goodnight and made my way to the door.
Zoey: goodnight Daddy.

Me: goodnight baby I'll see you in the morning.
I walked out the room and went to bed.