Ben Simmons

"For the last time Ben it is yours! I've never slept with anyone else!" I screamed in the restaurant. "And how do I know if you're telling the truth?" He said. A waiter came to our table "excuse me is everything alright? If not I'll have to ask yall to leave" he said. "No everything is fine...I was just leaving" I said and walked out the restaurant and called an Uber. Once I got to our house I packed my stuff and left to California where my older brother Klay Thompson lives. Soon I got to his house and knocked on the door. He opened the door "hey lil sis, what's wrong, where's Ben?" He asked. "We broke up" I said and started to cry. He held me close to his chest "aww, it's ok sis". He let me in and showed me to my room. During dinner I told him everything that happened and he was sad and angry at the same time. I was sure lucky to have a brother like him around.

3 years later
David

David and I are at klay's game against the Philadelphia 76ers

David and I are at klay's game against the Philadelphia 76ers. I didn't want to come because I knew Ben was there but David wanted to see his uncle play so we went anyways. Half time was coming and I was supposed to perform. "Mommy's gonna go David, stay here with uncle Trayce" I said. "Ok good luck mommy! Love you!" He said and I smiled. "Love you too baby!" I said and walked to the back with the group. Soon half time came and we walked to the middle of the court.

 Soon half time came and we walked to the middle of the court

Beyonce- if I were a boy

Cardi b ft Bruno Mars- finesse remix

Travis Scott- goosebumps (cover)

At the end, David ran up to me and hugged me. "So how'd I do baby?" I ask, "you were awesome mommy!" He said. The game continued and Golden State Warriors won. I was currently running around looking for David who had wondered off. I walk to the court and there he was talking to Ben. "There you are, I was looking all over for you" I say and pick him up. "C'mon we're leaving" before I could walk away Ben hugged me from behind. I couldn't push him of because he had us both locked in his arms. "Ben please let us go" I say and David jumped out of my arms, "I'm not letting you go this time. I've suffered so much without my wife and son. I'm sorry for denying him, I was just scared that I'd be a horrible father, I...". "You were never going to be a horrible father. Not everyone is a great parent. I think three years of David not having a dad by his side was enough" I say and he looks at me. "You named him after my middle name?" Ben asked, "well I had to have a part of you somewhere" I said. "David, come say hi to daddy" I say and David runs to him. "Daddy" he says and hugs Ben. "Hey son, you've gotten so big, how old are you?" Ben asked "I'm three" David replied. The two continued to talk as we left. As soon as we got to a hotel, Ben put David to sleep on our bed. All Ben had to do was lay down with him, it was a sight that I would never forget. As I was brushing my teeth Ben wrapped my arms around me. "Thank you" he said and layed back down with David.