DJ Wilson

DJ POV
7:57pm
I was at home waiting for my girlfriend of 2 years to come over after practice which had ended two hours ago. As I was flipping through the channels Tiana walked in and sat next to me.
Tiana: hey babe.
She tried to kiss me but I moved my head back.
Tiana: babe what's wrong?

Me: where have you been? Practice ended two hours ago.
She got up and made her way to the kitchen and I followed her.
Tiana: I went out with Jake and Brianna.

Me: why were you with Jake?

Tiana: because he's my friend and I have the rights to hang out with other people you know. Besides Brianna was there with me.

Me: it don't matter if Brianna was there or not. I don't want you around him.

Tiana: babe nothing's gonna happen just trust me.

Me: I know but I can't trust you when you're around other men.

Tiana: ok? I always trust you when you go to the club with the guys.

Me: but that's different, I don't cheat on you with the other women.
She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.
Tiana: you think I'd cheat on you? If I would've cheated on you I would have left you for someone else. You know what...I'm leaving cause I'm tired of this bull shit.
She grabbed her stuff and walked to her car and I followed her.
Me: Tiana?

Tiana: no DJ.
She got in her car and drove out of the driveway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiana POV
As I was making my way back to my house DJ tried calling me so I grabbed my phone but it fell out of my hand.
Me: damnit!
I grabbed my phone off the floor but once I looked at the road I was hit and my car flipped over 5 times til it landed on it's hood. The last thing I saw was the person driving off and DJ running towards me then I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DJ POV
I picked up Tiana bridal style and carried her to my car and quickly drove off to a nearby hospital. Once I made it I carried her all the way in.
Me: I need a doctor, please, she's hurt real badly.
A nurse came and checked on her, Tiana had cuts and bruises all over her.
Nurse: I need medical assistant.
They came out with a cart and I placed her on there. The doctor pushed the cart and I tried to follow them but the nurse stopped me.
Nurse: sir I'll need you to wait out here while we clean her up. Then you may see her.
I nodded and sat down at the lobby bouncing my leg impatiently. Her older brother came in and comforted me.
1 hour later
Nurse: Mr Wilson you may come in now.
I got up and walked in to see her slowly opening her eyes. I walk over and kissed her forehead.
Me: thank God you're ok.
I grab her hand and she squeezed mine. Soon the doctor came in.
Doctor: well Ms Davis you and your baby are doing well and you're in the all clear to go back home.

Me: baby?
I turned and looked at Tiana and she smiled at me. The doctor left the room.
Me: you knew?

Tiana: yeah I was gonna tell you later on. Brianna and Jake helped me get stuff.

Me: how far along are you?

Tiana: 4 months.

Me: so is that why you've gained a few pounds?

Tiana: yup and today was my last practice.
I got up and kissed her and she kissed me back as I put my hands on her slightly swollen stomach.
Me: so what's the gender? Boy or girl?

Tiana: it's a girl.
I smiled and bent down to her stomach. All I could do was kiss it because I was so excited I could barely say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 months later
Tiana POV
I was 9 months pregnant but it didn't stop me from going to DJ's game. His mom and I were cheering for him til I felt liquid go down my legs.
Me: uh oh.

DJ's mom: what?

Me: my water broke.

DJ's mom: oh my God we need to get you to a hospital.
She helped me to her car and drove me to the hospital. We got there and they put me on the bed.
Doctor: alright Ms Davis you're dilated 10 cm, it's time to push.

Me: ok.
DJ ran in and held on to my hand and I squeezed it.
Doctor: ok on three. 3...2..1 push!
I pushed my hardest and screamed in pain.
Doctor: Push again!
I pushed again and again and again.
5 hours later
After 5 hours of labor our beautiful baby girl Aliza was finally born. I watched as DJ cut the cord and smiled and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DJ POV
Tiana fell asleep and I was waiting for the nurse to come back with Aliza. Soon the nurse walked in and gave Aliza to me.
Nurse: do you got her?

Me: yeah I got her, thank you.
She nodded and walked out the door. I sat down and looked at Aliza as she looked at me.
Me: hey princess welcome to the real world.
All of a sudden she started to cry and I cradled her in my chest.
Me: no need to cry, Daddy's here for you forever and ever.
She calmed down and looked back at me with her brown eyes, just like mine. We both yawned at the same time and I laughed.
Me: let's go to sleep because I'm tired and so are you.
We ended up falling asleep next to Tiana with Aliza in my arms. My two princesses and I'm their King.