Giannis Antetokounmpo

Author's POV
Welcome to the Antetokounmpo house hold. First there is Giannis who is a loving father, husband and dominant NBA player. Next is his fiancee, Yvette who is the 'best woman anyone could ask for' is what Giannis would say on the media. Then their 3 kids Kaleb, Moses and baby Gianna who was only born 3 days ago. Giannis had a day off today and decided to watch the kids to give Yvette a break. Meanwhile Yvette was out shopping with her mother, Jane.

Giannis POV
Yvette hasn't even been gone for twenty minutes and I'm already struggling with the kids. Kaleb, our oldest/7 year old son keeps telling me to go in the pool with him and Moses who is 6. Moses keeps complaining that Kaleb won't let him play with their toys in the pool. Then there is my little angel, Gianna who is asleep in her crib. I'm outside playing basketball on the court that's next to the pool. I brought out the baby monitor so I can hear if Gianna cries.

"Dad, Kaleb keeps taking the toys away from me!" Moses said.

"Kaleb let your brother play with the toys" I said.

"Dad come in the pool with us!" Kaleb said.

"Not right now buddy" I said.

The baby monitor went off and Gianna started crying. I quickly ran inside them upstairs into Gianna's room. I walked over to Gianna's crib and picked her up.

"Hey princess" I said and she smiled.

I walk into the kitchen and made lunch while I was still holding Gianna.

"Boys come eat!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"Ok!" They both yelled and ran into the kitchen soaking wet.

I nearly slipped as I was walking to the living room. Finally, I made it to the couch safely and layed Gianna down. I went to the bathroom to grab a towel and dried the floor. Once I closed the bathroom door, Gianna started crying.

"Dad, Gianna won't stop crying" Kaleb whined.

I picked up Gianna again and gave her the bottle. Once I sat down, Moses started chasing Kaleb with a toy gun. They jumped on the couch and ran around the whole house.

"Boys!" I yelled and they stopped in their tracks.

"Come sit. That's enough for today" I said and they sat down next to me.

I turned on the TV and we watched Space Jam till we all fell asleep.

Yvette POV
I walked in the house with my arms full of bags from Children's Heaven and Footlocker. I set the bags down next to the door and walked in the living room to see my lovelies asleep on the couch. I took out my phone and took a picture of them together. I walked up to them and took the boys to their rooms. Once I shut their doors I turned around and saw Giannis walking up the stairs with Gianna sleeping in his arms still. I opened the door and Giannis put Gianna in her crib and covered her up. Afterwards we went back to our room to take showers and layed in bed.

"So how was your day?" I asked.

"Oh my goodness. Do not even get me started" Giannis said and I laughed.

We covered ourselves up and fell asleep in each other's arms.