Dele Alli

Dele POV
Once Harlow and I heard that Brynn passed away on the way to the hospital we broke down. Brynn got into a terrible accident that involved two 18 wheelers. The paramedics pronounced her dead before they made it to the hospital. Harlow, our 2 year old daughter, didn't want to go the daycare anymore so I'm taking care of her at home till soccer season comes up.

*6am*
As I was getting dressed I heard my door open. I slowly stepped out of the closet and grabbed my pocket knife.

"Daddy?" The little voice cried.

I sighed as I realized it was only my angel. I walked over to the door and picked her up.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

"Nothing" she said.

I put Harlow on the bed and I layed next to her. I still had another hour till practice so I had time to comfort Harlow. She crawled up to me and layed her head on my chest and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and played with the curls in her hair.

"Daddy?" Harlow said.

"Yes Har?" I asked.

"Do you miss mommy?" She asked.

"Yes I miss mommy a lot" I said.

"Me too, I wish she was here" Harlow cried.

"Aww don't cry baby girl. Mommy's in a better place now. She'll always be looking down at us. Just know that she loves you as much as I do. No matter what happens she and I will always be there for you. Now get some sleep while I get dressed and call grandpa to come get you" I said and got out of bed.

"Ok daddy, love you" she said and fell asleep.

"Love you too angel cakes" I said and kissed her forehead.

I continued getting ready and watched my daughter sleep till my dad arrived. I picked up Harlow and walked to the parking garage. Once we got to his car, I put Harlow in her car seat and watched them leave.