Lonzo Ball

4:00pm
7 months
I was currently on the couch rubbing my huge stomach, waiting for my boyfriend of 6 years to come home from practice. I started to get hungry so I called him.
Emily: hey babe? Can you get me some chips and Skittles on your way home?
Lonzo: babe you just ate a few minutes ago.
Emily: please? I'll stop begging you for the rest of the day.
Lonzo: alright, I'll be there later, Love you.
Emily: love you too.
I hung up the phone and waited for him to get home.
12:00am
It was late at night and I was in bed waiting for Lonzo. I sighed and looked down at my pregnant belly. The sound of a door closing and footsteps coming up the stairs got my attention. Lonzo came in and placed his backpack on the bed. "Where have you been?" I asked, "somewhere...don't worry about it" he replied taking off his shoes. "Don't worry about it? I've been starving for the past 8 hours and we have no food at the house!" I screamed. "Well we'd have a lot of food if you didn't so damn much" he said laying on the bed. "It's called cravings, every pregnant woman has that. They do it to keep the baby healthy. And with you gone all of the time makes it hard to go grocery shopping and you said for me not to drive til the baby is born." I said. "You don't need me there all of the time. I never even thought about having kids!" he yelled. Instead of yelling back I grabbed my keys, purse and baby bag and walked downstairs. Lonzo was chasing me to my car. "Emily!" He yelled but I kept walking. I looked back at him, "our 6 year relationship is done, hope you can have a better life without me and MY baby" I said and drove off.

9 months later

My daughter, Paris and I have been living with my older brother Kyle Kuzma

My daughter, Paris and I have been living with my older brother Kyle Kuzma. He didn't mind having us here with him, he helped a lot with Paris. Paris turned out to look like Lonzo, but had my nose. Tonight we are going to watch Kyle play his first game in the LA Lakers. He was expecting me to be there since me and Paris are his only family in LA. I quickly got Paris and I dressed and left to the game.

We get to the entrance and the paparazzi was surrounding us

We get to the entrance and the paparazzi was surrounding us. They were asking questions about Lonzo and I. I grab Paris and just walk to the arena. As soon as Paris seen Kyle and Lonzo she jumped and ran to him on the court, with me casually walking behind her. He picked her up and threw her in the air. "Hey butterfly, here to come see Uncle Kyle's first game?" He said and she nodded. "Emily you remember Lonzo, hopefully y'all can get along with each other" he said and walked away. "I have to go" I said and walked away, as I was walking away I can feel him looking at me. The game was fixing to start and u was walking to my seat with Paris.
At the end
I was walking to my car with a sleeping Paris in my arms. As I got closer, Lonzo was propped against my car. I stopped in my tracks and looked at him I quickly turned around and started walking back. "Emily wait, I just want to talk" he said and I stopped and looked at him. He opened the passenger seat for me to get in, I sighed and got in. I just sat there and played with Paris's hair and he just watched. "She looks like me" he said and I nodded. He put his hand on my hand and rubbed it. "Emily I'm sorry for being mean to you and rejecting your baby. I didn't know what had gotten into me, I guess I was just tired because of practice. I hope you can forgive me and allow me to be a part of Paris's life as her dad." He said and I quickly nodded. He leaned in and we kissed til I felt Paris wake up. Lonzo leaned over and looked at her, "she's perfect, I'm lucky to have you and your babygirl" he said. "You mean OUR babygirl. Her name is Paris Madison-Ball Kuzma. Would you like to hold her?" I asked, "most definitely" he said. I handed her over to Lonzo and she just looked at him. "Hey baby" he said and she started crying, "why is she crying, did I do something wrong?" He asked. "No you're doing Great. She just wanted to see her Daddy" I said. After a few minutes we got out, "Hey Emily, I was wondering if you and Paris could join me and my family for dinner tonight?" He asked. "Yeah that sounds great, I'll get Paris's diaper bag and car seat" I said and grabbed her bag and car seat out the back seat. It was a peaceful ride to Main Event while Paris had fallen asleep half way there. We got there and Zo carried Paris inside while I walked beside them. I saw zo's family and sat by them, Melo was holding Paris and taking selfies with her on Snapchat. My favorite pictures of them were 'here at main event with my niece', 'lil baller girl'. Then Lizzy and gelo got a hold of her and played peek a boo. After we ate, Lonzo and I played games with Paris and let her shoot the basketball. Lonzo won her a huge stuffed Panda, which she would never let go. This night was the best night ever.