Devin Booker

Sierra POV
Devin and our 6 year old daughter Drea were fighting for the 5th time this week. He always brings out his anger on her because he lost tonights game against the pacers which is really getting on my nerves. Right now I was making dinner as they were arguing.
Drea: I didn't do anything!

Devin: you...just go to your room Drea!

Drea: fine, I don't want to see you ever again!
She ran up to her room and slammed the door. I turned around and looked at Devin. I threw a piece of meat at him and he looked at me.
Dev: what the hell was that for Sierra?!

Me: for yelling at your daughter for no damn reason! She's only 6 years old and you blame her for every game you lose! You do this every time to make her feel bad!
He looked down at his feet.
Devin: Sierra...

Me: no... Devin. You need to apologise to Drea or you're sleeping outside from now on.
With that he walked upstairs to Drea's room and opened the door.

Drea POV
I was getting ready for bed til dad walked in.
Dad: Drea?

Me: what do you want?

Dad: come here...we need to talk.
He sat on the bed and pulled me on his lap.
Dad: I'm so sorry for getting mad at you. I just don't like to lose a game and I don't wanna lose my own daughter too. Please forgive daddy and I'll never get mad at you again.

Me: ok.
He smiled and he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and spun around. I couldn't help but laugh as we continued to spin.
Me: ok ok stop.

Dad: nope

Mom walked in and saw us.
Mom: seems like the two of you are getting along again. Let's go eat before the food gets cold.

Me and dad: ok!
We went downstairs and ate. I was happy once again.