Kyrie Irving

Kyrie POV
Today is the day of mine and Jada's wedding and our three year old daughter Kya couldn't be any happier because she was our little flower girl.

I was waiting at the front for Jada with the others

I was waiting at the front for Jada with the others. The doors opened and Kya walked out throwing White Rose petals on the floor in her little white dress. She smiles at me and stands in front of LeBron and Dwayne. Jada starts to walk out with her father and everyone stands up. We say our vows and at the end Kya jumped in my arms.
Kya: and you may kiss the bride!
We laugh and kissed each other then kissed Kya on both sides of her cheek. She giggled as the photographer took a picture of us three.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting down as Jada was dancing with her dad. Then ju ju on that beat came on and Kya ran to me.
Kya: daddy this is our song, let's go dance.

Kyrie: ok I'm coming Kya.
We walked to the middle of the dance floor and danced.
'walked in this party and these girls looking at me. Skinny jeans on and you know my hair nappy aye, hey, hey, hey, ok, ok I want you to do this dance. Now ju ju on that beat, ju ju on that beat, ju ju on that ju ju on that ju ju on that ju ju on that beat. Now slide drop, hit then folks don't stop aye don't stop aye don't stop aye. Running man on that beat, running man on that beat running man on that beat running man on that beat. Now do your dance, do your dance do your dance aye. You ugly you your Daddy's son.'
Everyone cheered and I picked up Kya and she waved at everybody. We continued the night til we eventually got tired and Kya fell asleep on my lap. We went home and I layed Kya in her bed as Jada was changing out of her dress upstairs. I kissed her forehead and made my way to the door.
Kya: goodnight Daddy.

Me: goodnight baby, have good dreams.
I turned off her light and went upstairs to lay in bed with Jada.
Jada: how did i manage to have a great family?

Me: because you met me and we had Kya.
Jada laughed and we went to bed. Nothing is better than family.