Jamal Murray

Jamal POV

"Denise and Erik. Y'all ready?" I yelled from the living room.

"Yes dad!" My 9 year old son yelled.

"We're coming daddy" my 3 year old daughter yelled.

They both came downstairs with their swim suits and bags.

"Let's go" I said.

We walked of the house and to my convertible. I put our stuff in the trunk and strapped Denise in her car seat and we drove off. We go to Vanessa's college and walked to the gymnasium. I see Vanessa on the court playing volleyball with her teammates. I stood by the bleachers as she approached me.

"Hey beautiful" I said.

"Hey baby, where are the kids?" She asked.

"They're in the car waiting to go swimming" I said.

"Well then what're you waiting for? Go swim" she said.

"Hold on mama bear we're not going till you go" I said.

"I can't go babe. I'm in the middle of practice" she said.

"She can go!!!!" Her coach yelled.

I smiled and picked Vanessa up bridal style and made our way to the car.

"Hi Mommy" Denise and Erik said.

"Hi babies" Vanessa said.

We made it to the beach and the kids played in the water while me and Vanessa chilled on the sand. After 2 hours, the sun started to go down and the kids were getting sleepy. I picked up Denise and we started walking to the car. I strapped in my sleeping daughter and we made our way back home.

"I'll put Denise to bed, y'all can go lay down" I said.

I picked up Denise and walked to her and Erik's room and layed her down on the bed. I pulled the blanket over them and turned off the lights. I looked back to see my angels fast asleep. I walked back into mine and Vanessa's room and cuddled up with her.

"Thanks for putting the kids to sleep" Vanessa said.

"Anything for you my love" I said.