Larry Nance Jr

Ester POV
It's 8 in the morning and I quickly got dressed for the Cavs game. Once I got done I walked over to the kids room and woke them up.

Before I get on with the story, I must explain myself. My name is Ester James, LeBron James's little sister. I am dating Larry Nance Jr, power forward and center for the Cleveland Cavaliers. Together we have three kids or triplets, 2 boys and 1 girl. Their names are Eli, Elliot and Diamond and they are 4 years old. Eli and Elliot look like me and Diamond is a spitting image of her daddy. I met Larry at LeBron's house party when LeBron introduced me to Larry and we instantly got along. Two years later, I gave birth to three angels. Anyways back to the story.

"Kids it's time to wake up" I said.

"Mommy can you tell Eli to stop snoring? He's loud" Diamond said.

"He's not as loud as dad or uncle Bron" Elliot said.

I laughed remembering how loud my brother and boyfriend is when it comes to snoring.

"Let's get dressed so we can see daddy and uncle Bron play" I said.

"Ok" Eli said.

They each put on their black and maroon Cavs jerseys. Diamond and I put on our Larry Nance Jr jersey. Eli and Elliot put on their LeBron James jersey. Larry does not know that we are going to the game because I told him I had to work. Luckily I was able to take a vacation for a month. We live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Larry lives in Akron, Ohio. The kids only see him once a month. We put on our shoes and drove to the arena. I sat next to Savannah, LeBron James Jr, Bryce, and Zhuri. LeBron saw us and made his way here.

"Hey bro" I said and hugged him.

"Hey Ester" he said.

"Where's Larry?" I asked and he pointed to where Larry was.

Larry was tying his shoes on the bench. The kids and I walk behind him and they took off running with the basketball that was right next to him.

Larry POV
I was tying my shoes when my kids took off running with my basketball. I got up and started chasing them around. I finally caught and picked them all up. Diamond being the little monkey she is, climbed on top of my shoulders. We all laughed then I seen Ester walk up to us. I put the kids down and kissed Ester on her lips.

"Why didn't you tell me yall were coming?" I asked as I held her close to me.

"I thought it'd be a great idea to surprise you. Especially since I have a whole month off" Ester said.

"Oh baby that's great" I said.

"Daddy I missed you" Diamond said.

"I missed y'all too pumpkins" I said and they hugged me.

"We should get back to our seats, the game's fixing to start" Ester said and I gave her one last kiss.

They went back to their seats and the game started. Every point we made, the kids would scream their heads off. In the end we won 120-113 against the Heat.

Ester POV
We waited in the hall for Larry to get out. Finally Larry walks out and takes our hands.

"Larry where are you taking us?" I asked.

"To my press conference. I want to show off my family to everyone" he said and we walked to his press conference.

We sat down and they started asking questions. Larry put Diamond on his lap and I held the boys.

"Larry who are these people right next to you?" The lady asked.

"This is lovely lady, Ester James and these are our kids Eli, Elliot and Diamond" Larry said.

The kids waved at the cameras and we laughed.

"Are you and Ester married?" She asked.

"No not yet, but I do plan on popping the question sometime in the future" Larry said.

I smiled as we continued with the questioning. Later we left to Larry's parents house and my family was there too. We let the kids run around as Larry led me outside to the balcony. He held onto me as we looked at the city.

"You know I love you right?" Larry asked.

"I know. You tell me every time" I said.

"Well I'mma tell you again in more romantic way" he said and I raised my brow.

Larry got down on one knee and pulled out a black box.

"Ester Ivy James, you are my world. My love for you is as big as the universe. You make me feel like the luckiest man on Earth when I'm around you. You brought three beautiful blessings into this world yet I can't thank you enough. With that said, Ester Ivy James will you do the honor and become Mrs Nance" Larry said.

"Are you kidding me? Yes!" I said and he put the ring on my finger.

I jumped in his arms and we shared a long kiss. I heard clapping from inside and it was our family applauding for us. I am for sure the luckiest woman on Earth.