Kyle Kuzma

Renee POV
12:00pm
It was early morning in LA and I was barely waking up. Last night I was at the club with my friends when I met Kyle Kuzma and took me to his house to have 'fun'. I grab my clothes and leave his house to go home. I was supposed to go to work but I was feeling sick. I get home and see my sister watching TV in the living room. "Hey you, did you have fun last night?" Lorie asked winking at me. "It was amazing, but for some reason I feel sick. I think I'm gonna take a nap" I say and walked upstairs.
6:00pm
I woke up because my stomach was hurting. I quickly ran into the bathroom and lean my head against the toilet. There were footsteps running up the stairs and Lorie came running into the bathroom. "Are you ok?" She asked and I shook my head. She then pulled something out of her pocket, it was a pregnancy test and she handed it to me. "Take this, it's for the best" she said as I took it and she walked out. A few minutes later I was sitting in the corner of my bathroom crying and looking at the test that had a plus sign, 'I'm pregnant, with Kyle Kuzma's baby'. I told Lorie the news, she was sad and happy. "You need to go tell him" she said. I drove to Kyle's house and went to his room. I couldn't believe it...he was in bed with another girl. I ran downstairs and placed the test on the counter along with a note that said 'im pregnant... you're the father - Renee' then left.

11 months later
Kloe

I was at the day care for babies to pick up Kloe

I was at the day care for babies to pick up Kloe. As I was walking back to my car, Kyle was parked 2 spots next to me leaning against his car. I started walking faster to try and avoid him but I failed. He walked to me as I was putting Kloe in her car seat. Before I could close her door he turned me around and embraced me. "You don't know how long I've been looking for you" he cried. I pushed him off, "stop lying to me, you slept with other women, I was just a one night stand" I said. "No you were not, those women mean nothing to me. You have something that most women don't have. And when I found out you were pregnant, I was filled with joy and happiness to know I was going to be a dad" he said looking at Kloe.  "So please just let me do my part and let me be her dad" he said and I gave up. "Alright, but if you mess up, it's over" I said handing him Kloe. "Don't worry I won't mess up" he said cuddling Kloe. "She's beautiful" he said, Kloe woke up and looked at him. "Hey Mama's. I've been looking all over for you and mommy. You're so adorable" he cooed. Looking at the view in front of me made me cry. Later during the day he took us to his house and the two had fallen asleep on the couch as I was putting up the dishes.

 Later during the day he took us to his house and the two had fallen asleep on the couch as I was putting up the dishes