Aaron Judge

"c'mon Jade, you can do it, just one more push" I said holding her hand. "Last push, 3...2...1!" The doctor said. "Ahh!" Jade screamed and pushed. We heard a child's scream echo the room as we all got quiet. "Congratulations, y'all have a healthy baby girl" the doctor said. We both sighed in relief and the nurses cleaned her and wrapped her up in a pink blanket. She handed her over to Jade, "she's beautiful" Jade said. "So what is the baby's name?" The nurse asked. "Cori, Cori Penelope Judge" I answered. "That's a perfect name" Jade said. A few minutes later had had fallen asleep with Cori on her chest. I decided to take a picture of the two of them. After I took a picture, Cori started crying. I slowly pick her up and place her comfortably in my arms. "Shh, there's no need to cry. Daddy's here for you" I comforted her. She slowly opens her eyes to reveal her big brown eyes. "Looks like you have my eyes" I chuckled. One of the nurses walked in the room, "Mr Judge, you have visitors waiting in the lobby" she said, "ok let them in" I said and she nodded. Jade started to wake up when the nurse left. "Hey babe, where you going?" She asked tiredly, "nowhere, just letting the family in is that ok?" I said and she layed back down, "yeah that's fine" she said. I heard knocking and opened the door, it was my mom and the others. I let them in the room, as soon as they layed eyes on Cori they went crazy. "Oh my God shes adorable" Jade's mom said. I passed her around to everyone til I placed her back with Jade. I picked up Jade's little sister, Grace and placed her at the end of the bed. Jade was always Grace's role model and I was her second role model. Even though she's only 8 years old, she knew clearly everything about the two of us. "This my niece?" She asked as she starred at cori and Jade. "Yup, you're an aunt now. Which means it is also your job to take care of her too. Jade and I put our trust in you, ok?" I explained. "Ok, I'll do my best" she said which made us laugh. The rest of the day we went home and celebrated Cori's return.