Noises

Have you ever noticed that when you're home alone, you hear strange noises? A creek upstairs, knocks on doors, and footsteps for example. Most of the time we put those noises off and pretend they are nothing. Usually we blame the house for being old, or we say that the wind outside is making those sounds, or we say that it's probably the neighbors.

Well let me tell you, it would be so much better if it was just the house being old, the wind, or the neighbors.

Every now and then, a person gets curious and goes in search of what's making these noises. Terrible idea!

If you ever hear them- ignore them! It is for your best. You don't want to encounter what's really making those noises face to face.

Whatever it is, it's not human. It makes all the noise to lure in people. It prefers young kids who are left home alone by parents, but it will occasionally terrorize adults and occasionally a poor elderly person.

It has four legs and six arms. It likes to dance, very awkwardly, but it does it to make noise. It has claws on it's big hands, which it uses to scratch, hit, & move things. It uses what it has to make noise.

Its skin is covered with purple and orange striped fur. It has a giant fluffy red clown-like nose, and big black teddy-bear like eyes. It's actually quite adorable.

If you're ever home alone, it's better you ignore these noises. It's not the house, the wind, or the neighbors. It's always him.

But if you do ever go after the noise, just be careful it doesn't see you. If it does, he will act like a giant fluffy cute monster. He'll ask for a hug and you will accept because it's impossible to deny him. He's that adorable. As he's hugging you, he'll smile at you showing you its rows of sharp teeth and devour you.