Silly Little Horror Story

What should I use first? Let's see. I could use this tiny razor blade, but it won't do much. I could use this chainsaw, but it would just make a big mess.

What about.. uhm.. yes. Perfect! A kitchen knife. Big enough to make nice cuts, but small enough to make the fun last.

Such a beautiful knife. Brand new & really sharp. Look at it shine from the reflection of the single light bulb on the ceiling. Just.. magnificent.

And there he is.. sleeping. Sitting right below the single light bulb. Tied up to that chair. Aww.. he's sound asleep & he has no idea of what's about to happen.

I stare at him for a while, twirling the knife I am holding in my hands. I love this moment right before it all goes down. Looking at my victims still full of life, unaware that the next few minutes, or sometimes even hours, will be their last moments here in the physical world.

***

Time to wake up Jake. Jake! JAKE!! Wake the fuck up! I want you awake!

I stab the knife into his right leg & he wakes up screaming. Music to my ears. "Thank you for waking up Jake," I say, my face full of joy & excitement.

"Where am I!? Why am I tied up? Why did you stab me!? What are you going to do to me!?" Jake starts yelling while tears start forming in his eyes.

"See Jake, I-" I start saying when I'm interrupted by Jake's screams for help.

"Stop yelling! It's not like anyone can hear you! We're in a farm, in the middle of nowhere," I say. Jake continues screaming for help.

"Shut up Jake. Let me speak. Were you not taught to not interrupt when someone's speaking? Shut up Jake! I will stab you in the leg again! Shut up Jake! Shut up Jake! SHUT UP JAKE!" I yell & stab him in the right leg once again. Jake screams in pain & starts sobbing.

"If you don't want to be stabbed again then.. YOU BETTER BE QUIET & NOT INTERRUPT ME AGAIN!!!" I tell him angrily.

Jake shuts up & stares at me intently, his face filled with terror & pain. I love that look of pain. It makes this a much more thrilling adventure.

"Thank you, Jake," I say smiling.

"Fuck you," he says.

"Now, now, now Jake. Manners," I say pointing the knife at him.

"Okay, let's see.. where was I? Oh yes. I was going to answer your questions. Let's see, first of all, you are in a farm. And the closest house to here is a few miles away. I know, awesomeness.

You have a lot of freedom here because no one's watching. You can do ANYTHING here & no one would know. Anything. Any.. thing!" I say. I walk up next to Jake & whisper into his ear, "Anything." Jake just sits there staring at the wall directly in front of him.

"Wow, bad crowd. I usually get a reaction after that, but.. okay, let's continue. You also asked why you were tied up. Well, I tied you up because you know.. otherwise you would.. & then I would have to.. & basically it just makes things easier.

Oh, & I stabbed you because you wouldn't wake up. Yes! I think those were all the questions you had- you know Jake you're a great listener. Just for that I won't stab you again and.. yes there's an and. I know amazing! I'm so kind.. &.. & you can ask me another question."

"Those weren't all the questions. I remember asking one more thing," Jake says with a shaky voice.

"Don't correct me Jake! I will stab you again you piece of shi-. Relax. Relax. You promised you wouldn't stab him again. But I don't care if there was another question asked previously, he only gets one more fucking question!"