Richpez - Fake Dating Part 2

Lauren's Mom created Lauren and Joey with a big hug, and her dad wit a hug for Lauren and a firm hand shake for Joey.

"It's so great that you're here, Joey! Lauren's never had her boyfriend at home with her before so this is very exciting!" Lauren's mom said, leading the group of four into the house.

Lauren turned to give Joey a look and reached back to grab his hand.

"Come on Joey, I'll show you to our guest room." Lauren said as they walked through the door.

"Oh I didn't set up the guest room." Lauren's mom said stopping them in the family area.

Lauren looked like she may have a conniption at her moms words but didn't try and argue with her on the matter.

"Oh... I can sleep in the guest room, it's really no big deal." Joey said, stepping in to try and ease Lauren's nerves.

"Oh don't be silly! We were 20 once we know you'd probably just end up in the same room anyway." Lauren's dad surprisingly said.

Lauren seemed more shocked by her dad saying this then her mom flat out saying they'd be staying in the same room.

"Oh well we wouldn't-" Joey began.

"Come on Joey I'll show you to my room" lauren said dragging Joey down the hall and into her room, quickly closing the door behind her.

"Oh my god I can't believe they're letting you stay in my room!" She exclaimed, throwing herself down on her bed.

Joey say his suitcase next to Lauren's dresser and laid down next to her. Lauren shifted her body to turn on her side to face Joey, and Joey turned to do the same; The pair laughed at the realization that Lauren was almost a foot below where Joey was. Joey grabbed her by her underarms and pulled her up so they could match in height.

"I'm sorry my parents are forcing this on us. I never in a million years thought they'd let me have my "boyfriend" stay in my room with me." Lauren said, throwing her head into Joeys chest.

"It's okay, it could be worse and they could hate me." He joked, pulling her closer into him.  "Why do they even think we're together in the first place?"

"I told you I don't know earlier, Joey!" She whined.

"At least now they won't be surprised about our cuddling... or like almost anything we do really."

Lauren pulled herself back to look at Joey and smiled up at him.

"Do you wanna get ready for bed?" She asked.

"It's not even 10 yet."

"Yes, but I can tell you're exhausted from the trip and the short time spent with my mom."

Joey sighed and nodded his head, and Lauren got up to lead him to the Jack and Jill bathroom between her and her brothers room.

The two of them got ready for bed fairly quickly and were situated under the covers and cuddling at about 9:30.

"I feel like we're some old couple as early as we're trying to sleep." Joey whispered.

"Joey, you don't have to whisper my parents are on the other side of the house they won't be able to hear us."

"I just feel bad lying to them."

"Let them think what they want. I'll make up some excuse on why we broke up and it'll be over."

"As long as you promise this isn't going to end badly."

Lauren turned to look at Joey and cupped his face with her hand.

"I promise it's not going to end badly. It's not like Jaime and Joe... well and everyone else, don't joke about us dating all the time. It'll be fine I promise."

"Okay. I believe you."

"Good!" Lauren exclaimed. "Now let's go to bed. I couldn't sleep last night because I was so excited for you to get here, and there's no way you're not jet lagged."

Joey laughed and kissed her on the forehead before she turned around so they could cuddle again.

"Wait! I have one more question!" Joey said after a few minutes of silence.

Lauren groaned next to him, and he felt as she moved her hand to hers and squeezed his fingers.

"What is it." She said as more of a statement than a question.

"Can we have chicken for breakfast tomorrow?" He asked.

Lauren didn't answer him, and instead pushed herself further into his body to sleep.

He was gonna take that one as a yes.

A/N: thank you for reading!! Sorry this one was short, the others should be fairly long xx