Richpez - Nerves (5)

"I'm nervous too."

"You're nervous?"

"Yes."

"JoJo, you're not nervous!" Lauren said rolling her eyes.

"Uhh yes I am!" He said, nudging into her, and flashing her his signature crooked smile.

Lauren wasn't budging, and it took five minutes of Joey doing different funny accents, and harassing her to finally get her to smile.

"I'm just worried it's going to look stupid!"

"Hey! You don't have any of us doing wolf turns so I think it's gonna be great. I'm still totally down to do one though, maybe during 'We Love the Prince'?"

Lauren laughed and turned to face her boyfriend, "JoJo, I'm serious!"

"I know, honey, but you're an amazing dancer and you've always been so good at choreography! I'm more concerned that we won't be able to do what you're teaching us because you're just too good for us!"

"I love you." Lauren said, pulling him down for a hug.

"I love you too."

Lauren had him hug her for what they would both consider not long enough, and everyone else would probably consider too long, before she finally pulled away.

"Okay but you need to show me that one move." Joey said, raising his eyebrows.

"What one move?"

"You know!"

"I don't know!" Lauren said, grinning and crossing her arms over her chest.

"You know," Joey said gesturing and trying to move his body if he were doing it, "the move."

Lauren tried to suppress a laugh at her boyfriends goofiness, "Oh! You mean that move?" She asked, raising her eyebrows at him.

"Yes!"

"Hmm. I think I know a better place to show you that then the living room." She said, grabbing his hand and leading him down the hall. 

A/N: Hi all! Sorry this was short and not that great. My (ex)girlfriend actually broke up with me Friday so it's been really hard recently. It's really hard to write such a wonderful and happy couple when what you thought was your forever wasn't, so sorry if my updates are worse than usual while I heal, but I'll try and keep up with Sam and Sophie!

Special thanks to lauren-lopez-fangirl and tillytytroyesivan for splitting these with me and for holding my hand through this mess! Also thank you to anyone whos messaged me on tumblr, and my adopted family. This was short but I'm able to do this because of the love and support you've shown me through this shit time. I love youuuuu