Richpez - Tweet (2)

"Jojo, you wanna tell me what this is about?" Lauren said, showing her phone to her boyfriend.

Uh oh.

It was the Tuesday after the weekend Lauren had been too sick to go on. She had mostly just laid in bed, and the couch, and literally on top of Joey, oh and don't forget the bathroom floor! The past couple of days had been miserable for her, and for Joey too, not in the same sense, he just hated seeing her hurting and disappointed and not having any way to help her.

"I was just really upset. No one was caring that you were sick and I was so worried about you and stressed about the show and it was a mess. I was just so worried and you never get sick and you've been so miserable and you could barely go on yesterday. I was just sick of everyone at that point."

Lauren smiled at her boyfriend and kissed his nose. She was still refusing to kiss until she felt 100% better. Joey said it didn't matter because if he was going to be sick he'd be sick already, but Lauren didn't want to risk him feeling so miserable or not being able to perform like she had to.

"Baby? What's wrong are you feeling sick again?" Joey asked, reaching up to wipe the tear that had fallen away.

Lauren hadn't even noticed that she had been crying until he said something, which only made her start crying more. She was very lucky to be with someone who loved her so much and always wanted to protect her and defend her honor. She wasn't too surprised though that Joey had said something, he had been stressed, well everyone had been stressed, but he had been stressed for the show and for her and her feelings and health. He sat with her the entire time and barely got any sleep these past few days to make sure she was okay.

Lauren felt herself being pulled into a hug and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend, a luxury she hasn't let herself have these past few days, and cried into his shoulder about how much she loved him.

"Are you okay, beautiful?" Joey asked her.

Lauren smiled and nodded, grabbing her boyfriends hands and squeezing them.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong, honey."

"Then why were you crying?"

"Because I love you so much dummy!"

"Wait... the tears are good tears?" Joey asked.

Lauren nodded at him again, beaming up at him from where she sat now across from him on the couch. "I'm very lucky to have someone like you, Joey Richter." She said before kissing him.

"I thought you didn't want to get me sick?" He asked with a grin when they had pulled apart.

"Hey. If you were gonna be sick you'd be sick already! You said so yourself!"

"So does that mean I get to kiss you again?"

"Only if we can go get ice cream after... you know, to make sure I'm feeling better."

Joey laughed at his girlfriend. "Anything for you, dear." He said, kissing her not for the last time that day. 

A/N: Hi hehe thank you for reading! So a little spoiler me and my gals lauren-lopez-fangirl and tillytytroyesivan are splitting up a 50 one shots into 17-17-16! I can't tell you anything about theirs because we're all just doing our things individually! We all have different writing styles and different ideas so I'm very excited to suffer again from my friends writing! Who knows, maybe I'll fly out to them soon and we can just write a fucking 7 part novel together? Anyway this support group is the best and I 100% think you should find friends as amazing as them, not them though because they're my friends and I don't like to share. Anyway 2 down, 48 more to go!