Richpez - Legs

"Have I ever told you how much I love your legs?" Joey whispered in Laurens ear coming up and hugging her from behind.

Lauren leaned back into his arms and let him tightly embrace her. She wasn't sick anymore, but she still didn't feel her best and she wasn't going to protest him holding her. "Shhh." She let out gently, closing her eyes and taking in his body warmth she probably didn't need in the heat of the dressing room.

"How am I supposed to be quiet when my girlfriend has legs like that?!"

Lauren smiled more, but didn't open her eyes to look at her boyfriend in the mirror. "They're okay."

Joey let go of her, and Lauren let out a noise in protest, missing his warmth already. It didn't take long though for her to feel his hands on her knees and his breath on her face. She opened her eyes to meet the light brown of her boyfriends.

"There she is!" Joey said, running his hand along her thigh.

"Don't tease."

"I could never!"

Lauren sighed and pulled Joey in for a hug, resting her head on his shoulder. She wanted to freeze this moment and have a longer intermission. Who knew being sick for a day could ruin your body for like... a year.

"Hey five more minutes guys!" Nick said coming into the dressing room. "Let's start getting placed for act 2!"

Lauren groaned and hugged Joey tighter. Joey squeezed back and gave her a kiss on her neck since that's the only place he could reach.

"Come on, let's go legs."

"My legs aren't even long!"

"Doesn't mean anything, still really hot."

"Gross, guys." Jaime said walking by them.

Lauren laughed, "You are crazy, Joey Richter."

"Crazy for you."

"Don't make me throw up again before the show!"

"Okay, okay!" Joey said, "but don't think we aren't talking about this later!"

Lauren would have forgotten about this "later" nonsense if Joey hadn't had his hands all over her legs since their talk in the dressing room. The entire way home he had his hand rested on her thigh, and she swears she could feel his eyes in some of their shared scenes.

"What's gotten into you?" Lauren asked when they got safely into their apartment.

"I can't help it you're just so hot!"

Lauren scoffed

"I'm serious! I mean holy shit Lauren you can't expect me to not want to jump your bones every time I see you in that costume!"

"How professional of you." She laughed sitting on the couch, and letting Diane jump up to sit with her.

Joey quickly made his way over and sat next to her. "Lauren I'm serious."

"I know. You're sweet."

"You just look so good! Like especially your legs like holy fuck you know I've always loved them but the shorts I just can't help it!"

Lauren smiled and pulled her boyfriend in for a kiss, which turned into a much more heated make out session, where Joey most definitely had trouble keeping his hands off her legs.

"If that's the case then come on!" Lauren said suddenly standing up, and pushing Joey off the top of her.

"Where are we going?

"The bedroom, silly! You know it's more fun in there!" Lauren said winking and turning to make her way to their room.

Joey was behind her in seconds, picking her up from behind and carrying her the rest of the way.

A/N: Listen.... I'm just writing what we are all thinking... her legs... Harold! Also, the early chapters of this will probably still be edited. I really wanna get them out of first person but I feel like I'll hold myself more responsible if I have it published. I will probably edit and finish Lost Without You and republish it and then actually work on my "new fic" that I started in like June... Lost Without You is too old now it's been like a year since I started writing it holy shit and I never finished but god the first person... that was a MISTAKE!! okay I didn't know better! Anyway I miss Joey and Lauren.... a lot... so I had to write this because fuck tgwdlm laurens legs im such a homo dyke wow