Richpez - Protection (1)

"Don't worry, baby, I'll protect you." Lauren heard Joey tell Diane from the living room.

Lauren was currently hiding in the hallway, that wasn't her intentions, of course, she was looking for Joey since the storm had woken her up, but she didn't want to interrupt what he was telling their little angel.

"I'll protect your mommy too, she doesn't like storms either, you know." Joey whispered to the tiny dog he had in his arms. "I'll wrap you both up in a big blanket and give you big hugs and lots and lots of kisses."

"That sounds nice" Lauren said, finally coming out of the hall.

Joey smiled at the girl walking towards him and opened up his arms for her to get comfortable.

"The storm woke me up." She said with a frown.

"I'm sorry baby. Do you need me to do anything?"

"I liked the blankets and the hugs and the kisses idea."

Joey chuckled at the girl coward into him, and pulled her in tighter. "You wanna go back to the bedroom where its warm?" He asked into her hair.

Lauren nodded her head into his chest. "Okay, but if the ceiling leaks at all, we're burning this place to the ground."

Joey really did laugh at that. He worked his way out of his girlfriends grip, and passed her the dog before he stood up. Lauren gave him a confused look, worried that she may leave her, but he instead lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom.

"You're too good to me." She whispered into his neck.

He just smiled and carried his girlfriend, who held their dog to bed.

"Hey, Joey?"

"Hmm?"

"About those kisses..." Lauren started as he tucked her into bed.

Joey gave her a quick kiss on the forehead, much to Laurens displeasure, and walked around to his side of the bed. It didn't take but a couple of seconds for him to crawl in bed, place himself above Lauren, and give her a kiss on the cheek, then the other cheek, then the nose, then a million all over her face before finally settling on her lips.

The two of them didn't get to kiss for too long, because Diane had wormed her way between them and started licking Laurens face.

Joey pulled back, and watched happily as his girlfriend laughed, and pulled their dog into her chest. "We love you too, Diane." She said, kissing her head.

"I love you so much, both of you."

"I love you too. You're always so good at protecting me, us." Lauren smiled and grabbed his shirt, pulling him in for another kiss.

A/N: I wish I could write longer one shots but I didn't really have too good of ideas for this one. My friends and I have something very sinister planned so... Good luck, Charlie. Thank you so much for reading!!! If anyone has any specific prompts they want please message me them I'd love to make someones idea come to life! Special thanks to thingxwelostin fire (it wont let me tag you??) for always commenting on my stuff and making me feel confident! You don't know how much your simple comments motivate me!