Ch. 4

Sorry for not updating yesterday like in said I would!

It's just my insomnia, is taking harder hits, and my niece and nephew are coming over, so I'm trying to sleep as much as I can, so I don't look like the dead, when they see me.

Ok, onto the chapter

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Third POV

Saturday quickly arrived, basically punching Kody in the face with it's arrival. He hadn't prepared at all for what he had needed for this moment, and now dread and panic was slowly washing over him.

Kody was sprawled on his unmade bed, thoughts of what could go wrong played over, and over in his head, as if he was watching a movie.

'What if he rejects me? What if I embarrass myself, and he doesn't like me then? What if-'

Kody's thoughts were interrupted by a light knocking coming from the bedroom door. He groaned, not wanting to get up yet, so he ignored it.

Then the knocking came again, this time a little harder, but not as if someone was trying to be rude. He ignored once again, hoping whoever it was, would just go away.

Suddenly, the door shyly peaked open just a crack. Lumine then came in, ready to leave and go skating with Kody.

Lumine spotted Kody laying lazily on his bed, not ready in any way. He crept over to Kody, a little shy about talking to him.

Kody glanced up to see who was intruding his room, only to see a nervous, dressed and ready, looking Lumine. Wondering why Lumine was already in his winter gear, he quickly checked the clock, seeing it was time for them to leave.

Panicking, yet again, Kody started to dress in a rush, not wanting to get rid of his, probably only, chance to tell Lumine his feelings.

Flying out of the room, Kody almost forgot one of his shoes. Sprinting back to grab it, he put it on while hopping down the stairs, trying not to fall and break his neck.

Lumine just stood in place, watching this all with slight amusement. Covering his mouth with his hand, he tried to stifle his laughter as he watched Kody hop down the stairs.

Shifting his gaze from the shoe he had finally managed to put on, he caught Lumine staring at him, and trying not too laugh. He blushed, turning his gaze away from the cuteness of his crush.

Completely ready, both boys left the house and into the woods they went, heading for the skating rink near. Looking away, blush dusting both of their small noses and cheeks, they clasped their hands together, intertwining their fingers like the red staring of fate.

Lumine couldn't get the idea of holding hands with Kody out of his head. 'It's normal for friends to do this right? I mean, we've been doing this for a while now, so no harm no fowl?' Thoughts kept coming and going, like imports and exports. But one thought kept repeatedly crossing his mind.