Ch. 5

OOOOMG!! 200+ VEIWS!!! I saw that number and it kept going up, and I started to cry, no joke!

So I just wanted to say, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I'm glad you guys enjoy this!

Okay onto the chapter, also please read the bottom when done!!

Third POV

Last Chapter....

"Lumine... Lumine, I-i, I love you Lumine. Not the family or friend way, but as a lover. I really love you Lumine, and I have for a while, so I was wondering if you might want to go out with me?"

Lumine stood in shock, happy, excited, scared, nervous, and many more emotions. He stood there frozen for a second, while Kody stared at him nervous and scared for answers.

Finally Lumine opened his mouth ready to speak. Soul, Kid, Eren, and Levi all leaned in to hear the answer excitingly, while Kody stood anxiously waiting.

Then Lumine spoke.

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Everyone stood in their skates waiting in suspense, no noise could be heard except the quiet breathing from the six males in the rink of ice.

Kody, still in front of Lumine grasping his hands softly, was waiting and expecting a rejection, but that's not exactly what was heard from the white haired boy.

"W-what?! Y-you....You love me?! Is t-that why you've been a-acting strange, Kody?"

Kody gently nodded his head in agreement awkwardly.

"Y-yeah."

Lumine just froze there, his faces contorted in a cute way, as if he was thinking hard.

"K-kody... I would love to be your boyfriend!"

Everyone started to cheer loudly, well about as loud as four people could. They clapped and cheered, kissing their lovers in pure happiness and joy.

Kody's face lit up with happiness. Then something happened that Lumine thought he would never see. Kody smiled. Not a smirk, or a smug smile, but a genuine smile, and it was beautiful.

Lumine just gazed in amazement at the beauty of his Kody. Then he remembered that he had to ask Kody something if they wanted this to work.

"But, Kody."