Ch. 13

HEY Y'ALLS!!

Only 8 weeks left of school.... Then summer, and after that my first year of high school. This is the fourth quarter. The last one. I'm not ready to go to High school!!!

So, I want some advice! If any of my readers are high schoolers, please comment how it was when you started and what helped you get over the anxiety of it all. Because literally, just the thought of going to High school gives me a slight panic attack, *crying* please and thanks!

Now on to the next chapter!!

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Five days have passed and Kody lay in his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling in his room. He just can't get over the fact that, one, he was kidnapped and almost sold to be drained of his blood, and two, that Lumine is a werewolf. 'Why didn't he tell me?' The thought of his boyfriend not trusting him hurt his heart a small bit.

He clutched his shirt in his hand right above his heart. 'I wonder if I should talk to him about it.' He thought. 'Maybe he has a good reason. I mean, what that girl said made it sound like people really hunted his kind and such.' With that in mind, he slowly sat up, groaning in pain from all his bruises, and cuts.

Just as he was getting ready to get off the bed slowly, a soft knocking came from his bed room door. Sighing, he told the person to come in, not really caring who it was at the moment.

Lumine gently cracked the door open a bit, peeking in to check on his green eyed boyfriend. He had the gift he had bought for Kody a while ago in hand, ready to finally give it to him.

Kody glanced up to see who it was. When he saw the white haired boy, he smiled just the slightest, some happiness filling his body. He watched Lumine come into his room, a small bag in hand.

"Hey Lumine..." Kody spoke softly, and tenderly, he could tell that Lumine was slightly nervous.

"Hey Kody..." He spoke back just as soft. A silence filled the air, it was full of concern, uncertainty, and nervousness. Lumine's eye's stared at Kody for a moment, he could tell how much pain Kody was in just by looking at him. This made him hurt as well, his eye's started to well up with tears, making him look way from his lover.

Kody saw this and tried to get up to comfort his boyfriend, only to whimper in pain and sit back down, clutching the pained area. Rushing to his side, Lumine cradled Kody in his arms as if he were glass.

"Please take it easy, I don't want to see you in anymore pain, please?" Lumine pleaded in a hushed voice. He caressed Kody's brown locks, before kissing the top of his head.

No one knew, but Lumine still blamed himself for what happened to Kody. He should have been there, then none of this would have happened.

"Kody, I got you a gift. I hope you like it. I'm sorry also because it might be a bit broken." Pulling the necklace with the white heart shaped jewel, with the black wolf ears on it, he handed it to Kody.

Gazing at the necklace in his hand, he slowly brought it up to his lips, placing a kiss on the cracked part of the white heart, before putting it around his neck. Lumine then pulled out the ring, with the same design, that was on a chain to wear around his neck.

He also left a light kiss on the crack of the white heart before placing it around his own neck.

"I love it Lumine, thank you." Kody leaned in and kissed Lumine passionately, bringing his hand up to the others cheek, placing it there. Kissing back, Lumine murmured into the kiss quietly.

"You're welcome Kody."

They both pulled away from the kiss and embraced each other right after. They just stayed like that, not moving. The worry from Kody's previous thoughts completely dismissed from his head.

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Not far away, in his own room, Aiden sat in his chair, thinking hardly. He had known something was up with Lumine from the first time he'd formally met up with him. Rubbing his hand down his face, and signing deeply, he tried to figure out how everything was going to play out from now.

Walking out of his room, he walked over to Kody's room, wanting to check on his son. The door was opened just a crack, and he heard voices. Not wanting to interrupt, he stood outside the door, peeking through the crack.

He watched as the two boys gave the matching jewelry a kiss, before kissing each other then embracing in a hug. He sighed again, not really knowing what to feel right then. He slowly and quietly made his way back to his room, once again, thinking hard.

How was he going to tell his son that Lumine was one of the most dangerous beings to walk the earth right now?

He put his head in his hands. Aiden hadn't been sure when upon meeting Lumine, but when he saw what Lumine had transformed into, he realized everything was true.

He got out of his chair and walked to his window, gazing out it as if the answer to his problems were all out there.

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Heeeyyyy!! Haha, I left y'alls on a cliff hanger.

Okay, some info on Lumine being very dangerous!

The reason for this is because, it's been rumored that Lumine is part witch, that's why his eye is like that, and he can see the evil cat spirit.

It was also stated at the beginning of Lumine, that there was something or someone who was really bad and could pretty much end Aiden's family.

So, me being me, I decided "Why not make the plot thicker, and add some more of my own twist!?!"

But yeah, that's what gave me the idea about that. I also was thinking about y'alls, saying to myself, "I'm probably going to end this soon." But then I looked at some comments and such and was like, "They would hate me if I ended to soon, why not add more adventure and mystery to this romance?!"

So yeah, here it is, the next plot thickener!

Well that's all, byyyyee!!