Ch. 11

Hey y'all! Here's the next chapter! Sorry if it's bad!

But don't worry! Just 1 more week of testing!!

Okay. Let's go!!

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Kody woke up to darkness all around himself. For a moment he thought his eyes might have been shut still, until he felt himself blink. Squirming around a bit, he tried to move his wrists and legs to find them bound together.

Grunting, he pulled a little harder on the ropes around his wrist, carefully trying to loosen them the smallest amount. As he was shuffling, he bumped into someone else, who just huffed out quite loudly.

He froze, not knowing if the person next to him was in the same situation or not. Suddenly they spoke.

"Chill out dumby. Were together in this mess." The voice spoke.

'Calla? What was she doing here? Wait, does she know it's me?' The questions came and went quickly throughout his mind, giving him a slight head ache. Whispering quietly, Kody just asked the first question that came to mind.

"Calla?"

"No~ not at all! I'm just some random person who sounds exactly like her. Who do you think it is?!" She snapped back sarcastically, but her voice was low.

Kody let out a sigh, and decided to go back to trying to free himself, when the blindfold was ripped off his head. His eyes stung from the sudden light intrusion, so he blinked a couple times while his eyes adjusted.

When he was found it easier to see, he glanced up at the person who had pulled the blindfold off. From the looks, it was a female, with crazy red hair, and she was smiling very evilly at him.

Sorry it was short, but this is about as well as I can do for now.

I promise the next chapter will be really long for y'alls!

But it won't be out next week. It probably won't be out till next weekend to be honest, or maybe even later.

Again, sorry for the short update, and for the long waits, but I'll see ya next time!

Bye!!