Ch.15

Hey y'alls, not much to say right now, only that I'm feeling generous, and I'm probably going to post the last few chapters today... Maybe! Well, I hope you enjoy so let's hit it, and get down to the chapter.

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Lumine's mind was out, he couldn't think straight or focus on anything at all. Stuck in his daze he remembered the talk he'd had with Aiden just the other day.

Flash back

"Please, sit down Lumine. I need to speak with you." Gesturing to the chair in front of himself, Aiden continued to speak.

"I have something I want to discuss with you. This might be hard, but it's for the best." Lumine just stared at Aiden puzzled. 'What is so important?' Lumine thought to himself.

"What do you need, Aiden?"

"Lumine, do you know why I've been working you much harder lately?" Aiden looked to Lumine, his face emotionless.

"It's because I'm a werewolf, that means I'm very dangerous. And so long as I'm considered dangerous, you wanted to keep me away from Kody. Am I right sir?"

The two just glared back at each other, neither of them flinching. Sighing, Aiden glanced away, breaking the eye contact.

"You're close. See, there is something I know about you, that you don't."

"And what's that?"

"Well, you are one of the most dangerous things to us right now. Not only with you being a werewolf, but being-"

"But being what? I'm not only a werewolf, so what am I?" Lumine cut in after Aiden had stopped talking, getting slightly irritated at his boyfriends father for being so vague.

"...That's because you're also part witch, Lumine." Aiden spoke at last.

Lumine was shocked, he couldn't believe it. 'But how?!' He didn't know how else to respond so he yelled.

"What! How is that possible?! I'm a werewolf, not a witch!"

"Why do you think your eye is like that? Why do you think you were able to see that spirit cat? Why do you think you were only able to turn into a pup instead of your true form?! You are part witch Lumine, except that!"

Aiden was standing now, his hands on his desk, instead of sitting like when they had begun. Huffing, Aiden continued on talking.

"Now, you are one of the most dangerous creatures to walk the Earth in a very long time, and from what I've se-....heard, you are what is going to put an end to my family, meaning my son. So I brought you here to tell you that you need to break up with my son. I don't care how you do it, or what you do after it, as long as you and my son are done. Got it."

Aiden's words struck Lumine through. He was a danger to his love? 'But... how.... why... why me? Why me of all people?' Lumine couldn't process it, so instead he just stood up, and started walking to the door mindlessly.

Stopping, he turned around and faced Aiden.

"I'll....I'll do what you want. So long as you help Kody move on after I'm gone. Please?"

Aiden just nodded his head, showing Lumine he was okay with that. Exiting the room, Lumine began his long walk to find Kody.

Flash back ends

Hearing a knock at the door, Lumine turned to see who it was. It was just one of Aiden's workers.

"You ready to go?" They asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Just hold one more second please." Stuffing the rest of his belongings into the bag, Lumine headed out with them, and into the car.

Gazing out the backseat window, Lumine caught Kody staring at him from inside the house. Grabbing his ring, that he put on a chain, he squeezed it remembering when he had given it to Kody.

Tears slid down Lumine's face as the car started and sped off, separating the two once lovers.

Never did they see each other again, but they always remembered their first love, and they both still kept, and wore the love jewelry they shared.

The end.

Hey! Don't worry, there is still a chapter left!!

I should be putting out the last chapter after this, so I can end the story. So don't worry, this is not the ending.