Easter Special

Happy Late Easter Everyone!😊

Sorry its a bit late!

Hope you enjoy the short special!

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Kody and Lumine were hunting for Easter eggs desperately, trying to see who could find the most of them. But what Lumine didn't know, was that his boyfriend had hid a special surprise in one of the eggs for him.

As they continued to search around for the eggs, Lumine bumped into something. Looking up, he realized it was a shelf. But there was something on the shelf. It was an egg!

Reaching on his tiptoes he grabbed the plastic blue-gold egg gently. When it was in his hand he opened it, wanting to see what treat he got inside.

Inside was a small note wrapped around something. Taking the gift out, he unwrapped it and stared in awe. It was a ring! The ring was beautiful, with a silver-gold mixed band, and a light, shining blue jewel on it.

Grabbing the note quickly, Lumine skimmed it over.

'Happy Easter Lumine. Love you~<3

- <3 Kody'

Lumine blushed deeply, and went off to find Kody. When finally finding him, he ran over and tackled him into a hug.

"I'm guessing you found the ring?" Kody questioned, chuckling a bit.

"Yeah. Thanks love. Happy Easter as well!"

With that, Lumine kissed Kody's cheek and the rest of his face quite a lot before going back to hunting for eggs together.

°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Hehe, sorry if this sucked, to me it did. It was kinda rushed! I had started it yesterday, but didn't like it, so I redid it today. But as I started I realized I had to leave, sooo yeah. Sorry!

I sure do hope you enjoyed the special! Next chapter will be out soon!!

Byeeeee!!